DERMAL FILLER SERVICE
Sozo Aesthetic Clinic uses Juvederm and Restylane for their Face Fillers services.
1. Juvederm Face Fillers
This filler is hyaluronic acid-based. Wrinkles and sagging skin occur when the production of natural hyaluronic acid slows down. Juvederm fillers are used to add volume to the tissues and stimulate collagen production. It is effective in plumping up the skin and the effects last for 6-12 months. The texture of Juvederm makes it suitable for filling small lines.
2. Restylane Face Fillers
Similar to Juvederm, Restylane fillers also use hyaluronic acid and stimulate collagen. They are used to plump up the lips and reduce dark circles around the eyes amongst other functions. The filler is applied wherever visible signs of aging can be seen, and it contains numbing agents to minimize any discomfort. This filler has a gel-like feel and remains intact when injected.
The Face Fillers are used to achieve the following:
- For facial contouring
- For plumping the face and smoothening wrinkles to attain a youthful appearance
- To add volume to lips, cheeks, around the mouth area
- To minimize dark circles around the eyes.
- MBBS (Singapore)
- Plastic Surgery Clerkship at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Certificates of Competence in Aesthetic procedures
COST: From $600-$1,000 per syringe