Most of the international luxury brands, as well as the cutting-edge emerging labels, all gather here, offering an opportunity for fashion shoppers to set their own styles.
- Louis Vuitton Island Maison – located on the waterfront of Marina Bay, and also being the first Louis Vuitton Maison in Southeast Asia
- CHANEL concept boutique – an elegant house of luxury displaying the whole CHANEL range from ready-to-wear clothes, bags, shoes, eyewear to fragrances
- Other brands: HUGO BOSS, Bottega, Burberry, Bottega Veneta, Dior, GUCCI, GUESS, Hermès, Prada, VERSACE, Victoria’s Secret, Wolford, Yves Saint Laurent, and Zadig & Voltaire, ECCO, BONIA, Camper, Clarks, Hermès Watch Boutique, OMEGA, RADO, ROLEX, Citizen, Fossil.
BEYOND THE SHOPPING
Located at Marina Bay Sands, The Shoppes are surrounded by a lot of onsite entertained destinations, such as hotel, restaurants, Singapore’s first ice skating rink, a canal from the middle of the mall, Marina Bay Sand Skypark with the spectacular view of Singapore, and a casino.
HOW TO GET THERE
- Buses: 97, 97E, 106, 133, 133M, 502, 502A, 518 and 518A (Walk 2 mins from bus stop B03509)
- Nearest MRT Station: Bayfront MRT (CE1) (Walk 1 mins from Exit C)
NOTE: It takes 10 to 15 minutes to queue and find a free parking slot.