AMBIENCE: Studios with a welcome ambience at True Yoga also invite practitioners to come over to fully enjoy Yoga practicing for a healthy lifestyle.
YOGA INSTRUCTORS: With strong passion with Yoga, all instructors at True Yoga have at least 10 year experience in training various types of Yoga.
- 7 studios
- More than 40 showers and 400 lockers
- Steam rooms for both men and women
- Members’ Relaxation Lounge
- Exclusive VIP Black Card Lounge with OSIM massage chairs
BEGINNER LEVEL CLASSES:
- Beginners’ Yoga: Using basic and gentle stretches, Beginners’ Yoga is designed to fit those who are in their first exposure to Yoga practice.
- Gentle Yoga: Enhancing flexibility, Gentle Yoga is considered as a transition step for those who want to join in more intense yoga classes.
- Power Yoga: Power Yoga focuses on dynamic flow of postures and powerful breathing exercises to burn calories, build strength and endurance. As a result of this cardiovascular and yoga workout, you will have a slimmer, stronger, toner and more flexible body.
- Yoga Basic: Starting with basic breathing techniques to calm the mind and proper alignment of basic yoga poses, Yoga Basic is a good preparation for beginners to progress to more advanced yoga classes.
ADVANCED LEVEL CLASS:
Ashtanga Led: This advanced practice is a synchronization of breathing with a set of sequence postures. Through that process, intense internal heat and profuse sweat are produced to purify muscles and organs as well as improve circulation to make your body light, strong and your mind calm.
FEATURED MULTI-LEVEL CLASSES:
- Traditional Yoga: Being an energetic form of yoga, Traditional Yoga includes poses from the Sun Salutation series, other postures and breathing to provide a good cardio workout.
- Ashtanga Yoga: Ashtanga Yoga emphasizes proper diet, effective postures, breathing, gestures and locks, concentration and meditation to purify the body and increase energy and strength.
- Cardio & Core Yoga: Aiming at stimulating vital parts of the body such as abs, back, hips and pelvis by a dynamic and energetic form of workout, Cardio & Core Yoga enables practitioners to connect to an inner power and help detoxify as well as rouse the body and mind.
- Ethnic Yoga: Being close to traditional yoga, Ethnic Yoga consists of Sun Salutation, breathing techniques, postures and meditation. Body purifying, vitality enhancing, flexibility increasing, power, agility and grace, as well as mind calming are outstanding benefits of practicing this form of Yoga.
- Hatha Yoga: With the goal of integrating and invigorating both body and mind, Hatha Yoga is a powerful form of yoga that combines physical exercise and mental discipline to benefit practitioners totally. It works not only on free from disease practitioners but also on ones who are suffering from certain health conditions like hypertension, palpitation and chronic diseases. In general, Hatha Yoga helps reduce stress, improve balance and flexibility, increase strength and reduce the risk of injury in daily life.
- Hot Yoga: Hot Yoga is a form of yoga with a complete mind and body workout, performed in a heated room at 37 degrees to promote sweating in order to purify every part of the body. Hot Yoga improves circulation, increases metabolism, regulates digestion, strengthens the immune system and burns fat.
- Pantanjali Yoga: Based on ideas of an ancient sage, Pantanjali Yoga practitioners use proper diet, postures and breathing techniques to enhance spinal strength and flexibility as well as effectively cleanse the body to achieve the goal of increasing vitality and longevity.
- Pre-Natal Yoga: Especially designed for mothers-to-be to practice in their fourth to eighth month of pregnancy, Pre-Natal Yoga has been proved to be a safe exercise method that benefits practitioners during pregnancy as well as delivery. The outstanding effect of practicing Pre-Natal Yoga is to have a smooth delivery due to general flexibility, which gradually improved and pelvic muscles have been strengthen.
- Kid’s Yoga: In order to promote physical and mental growth for children in terms of improving general flexibility, balance, blood circulation, lung capacity and mental concentration, Kid’s Yoga achieves these goals by focusing on proper postures which are suitable for children at the age of 6 to 11.
- Best Service Standards – Shape Awards 2012
- Best Yoga Studios – Singapore Tatler 2012
- Best Yoga Award – Singapore Tatler 2011
- Best Yoga Studios – IS Magazine Reader’s Choice 2011
- Best Yoga Award – Singapore Tatler The Best of Singapore 2010
- Best Yoga Studio of the year – IS Magazine Reader’s Choice 2008
- The Best of Singapore Award – Yoga – Singapore Tatler 2007
- Your contract will be automatically renewed when a term is about to expire. So, if you do not wish to continue, signing a quitting form two months prior to ending month is required.
- Memberships can be bought over by another person, but can never be terminated early.
STUDIO LOCATIONS AND OPERATION HOURS
True Yoga @ Pacific Plaza
Address: 9 Scotts Road, Level 4, Pacific Plaza, Singapore 228210
Phone: (65) 6733 9555
Opening hours: 07:00 to 23:00 daily
True Yoga @ Ocean Financial Centre (Closed)
Address: 10 Collyer Quay, Level 4, Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315
Phone: (65) 6536 3390
Opening hours: 07:00 to 23:00 daily