Filed in best aircon services | March 04, 2018
Been active in the air conditioning industry since 1999, AireControl is well-established in providing various air-con services in both residential and commercial areas, supported by a large customer base. This TrustSG accredited and BCA Registered company guarantees their customers top-quality service along with 90-day warranty on service workmanship.
- Extensive service vehicles and technician teams: Require speedy air-con service? Rest assured that AireControl has you covered. Equipped with 17 service vehicles and staffed with more than 20 skilled technicians, AireControl is able to assist any air-con related needs shortly.
- Specialized in electronic circuit board repair: As AireControl actively trains technicians on new and advanced skills, they are currently the only company that provides air conditioner circuit board repair (PCB). Instead of spending extra money on a replacement unit, simply allow AireControl to repair the PCB for a fraction of the cost!
- Highly experienced in handling Toshiba air conditioners: AireControl is working as the sole service agent for Toshiba train’s air conditioners use in SMRT trains. This means they are an expert in installing and repairing Toshiba units.
- Regular valuable promotion programs: This company tries to remain competitively priced, which helped them build a large customer base. They have also won people’s heart through their frequent valuable promotions. Don’t forget to check their website for a chance to grab a discount or deal that helps you save cost.
The 7 Best Air-con Services in Singapore
SERVICES & PRICES
1) One-Time General Aircon Servicing (from $40+ to $130): This includes cleaning of indoor fancoil, outdoor condenser, drainage piping and checking the unit for functionality.
2) Yearly Contract Aircon Servicing Maintenance: AireControl provides 2 maintenance packages, a tri-yearly service (from $207), or a quarterly maintenance service (from $252) depending on your needs.
3) Aircon Chemical Cleaning (from $150 per fancoil): This chemical wash vigorously cleans the overhaul of the fancoil unit. The job scope also includes checking control and thermostats, testing run systems, and servicing the PCB and fan motor.
4) Aircon Checking & Troubleshooting: With this service, the condition of the equipment will be evaluated and most economical solution will be advised to customers. Charge is for transportation only which is at $20 per visit.
5) Repair Service for Aircon Circuit Board (from $150): This includes the work of testing and replacing of faulty electronics components.
AIR CONDITIONER BRANDS: Toshiba, Carrier, Daikin, Fujitsu, LG, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Samsung, Sanyo, Sharp.