Filed in best aircon services | August 09, 2018
Been active in the air conditioning industry since 1999, AireControl is well-established in providing various air-con services in both residential and commercial areas, supported by a large customer base. This TrustSG accredited and BCA Registered company guarantees their customers top-quality service along with 90-day warranty on service workmanship.
- Extensive service vehicles and technician teams: Require speedy air-con service? Rest assured that AireControl has you covered. Equipped with 17 service vehicles and staffed with more than 20 skilled technicians, AireControl is able to assist any air-con related needs shortly.
- Specialized in electronic circuit board repair: As AireControl actively trains technicians on new and advanced skills, they are currently the only company that provides air conditioner circuit board repair (PCB). Instead of spending extra money on a replacement unit, simply allow AireControl to repair the PCB for a fraction of the cost!
- Highly experienced in handling Toshiba air conditioners: AireControl is working as the sole service agent for Toshiba train’s air conditioners use in SMRT trains. This means they are an expert in installing and repairing Toshiba units.
- Regular valuable promotion programs: This company tries to remain competitively priced, which helped them build a large customer base. They have also won people’s heart through their frequent valuable promotions. Don’t forget to check their website for a chance to grab a discount or deal that helps you save cost.
10 Best Air-con Services in Singapore
SERVICES & PRICES
- One-Time General Aircon Servicing (from $40+ to $130): This includes cleaning of indoor fancoil, outdoor condenser, drainage piping and checking the unit for functionality.
- Yearly Contract Aircon Servicing Maintenance: AireControl provides 2 maintenance packages, a tri-yearly service (from $207), or a quarterly maintenance service (from $252) depending on your needs.
- Aircon Chemical Cleaning (from $150 per fancoil): This chemical wash vigorously cleans the overhaul of the fancoil unit. The job scope also includes checking control and thermostats, testing run systems, and servicing the PCB and fan motor.
- Aircon Checking & Troubleshooting: With this service, the condition of the equipment will be evaluated and most economical solution will be advised to customers. Charge is for transportation only which is at $20 per visit.
- Repair Service for Aircon Circuit Board (from $150): This includes the work of testing and replacing of faulty electronics components.
AIR CONDITIONER BRANDS: