Cold Max Aircon Services
Filed in best aircon services |
January 04, 2021
Experts in all things aircon, from general servicing, chemical wash to installation. Cold Max Aircon Services is experienced with all the aircon brands under the sun. With no hidden costs, additional guarantees, and trusted employees, Cold Max Aircon Services has an established repertoire of happy customers that keep coming back for their reliability.
- 90-day guarantee on repairs: Cold Max is so confident in their skills, they throw in a 90-day guarantee on all aircon repairs for your peace-of-mind. They also include a 180-day warranty on all parts used, so you are never out-of-pocket if things go wrong.
- 24/7 emergency aircon services: Whatever your aircon emergency, you can leave your issue to Cold Max. Simply call their 24-hour hotline at any time of the day and expect the problem to be resolved within 24 hours.
- Continuous staff training and development for 5-star services every time: By encouraging technicians to develop their skills, you are guaranteed a top-quality service from the well-trained staff at all times. Cold Max’s bilingual technicians are fluent in English and Chinese/English and Malay for your convenience.
10 Best Aircon Services in Singapore: 2023 Guide
SERVICES & RATES: For a full list of services and prices, please visit their website. Services include:
- Aircon Servicing: This includes cleaning the air filter, checking the cooling coil, flushing drainage system, vacuuming of drainage system, and checking all settings. Prices start at $40 for 1 unit.
- Chemical Wash: Involves cleaning the fan coil unit. Prices start at $85 per unit.
- Aircon Gas Top Up: R22 or R410 refrigerants depending on the type of aircon. R22 $30-90, R410 $60-120
- Aircon Repair & Installation: Cost varies depending on units, the scope of work, and the brand required. Fill in the no-obligation form or call to enquire.
AIRCON BRANDS: Mitsubishi, Daikin, LG, Midea, Panasonic, Toshiba, and more
We recommend for you
Best aircon services
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore