Written by The Best Singapore Editors |
September 27, 2023
Helpling is a multi-service company that was founded in Germany in 2014. In 2015, it expanded its operations to Asia with the launch of Helpling Singapore. The company offers a wide range of services, including elderly care, child care, and nanny services.
If you are looking for elderly care services in your own home combined with housekeeping, Helpling Care is highly recommended.
- Up to 98% Availability & Fulfilment: Helping Care’s wide pool of caregivers ensures that you are able to get care when you need it, where you need it
- Caregivers with Housekeeping Expertise: The only on-demand care service that provides experienced caregivers with professional housekeeping expertise to provide care for your loved ones and your household.
- Dedicated Care Consultant: A care consultant who will advise, arrange, and accommodate a flexible care plan and schedule for your needs. They are with the customer from when inquiry, all the way to the start and end of their care arrangements with Helpling.
- $25 Off Special Promotion: Quote “CARE25” to get $25 off their elderly care service
- Oral feeding and medication support
- Exercise and simple activities for seniors
- Assisted showering, dressing, and toileting
- Movement with a wheelchair and walking stick
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Accompaniment on neighborhood walks, hospital visits, and care centers
PRICE: Their elderly care price starts from S$21/hour.
We recommend for you
Best care for the elderly
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore