Joydom Engineering: Door Repair Service
Written by The Best Singapore Editors |
January 30, 2021
Joydom Engineering is your all-in-one door repair solution in Singapore. Whether you need assistance with the glass or wooden door alignment, handle or knob change, or something else, you're at the right address. Moreover, the service provider's handymen are experts in other areas, such as plumbing, painting, and electrical services, among others.
What people like
- Quick response: According to customer reviews, the company’s servicemen quickly respond once you make initial contact. If you are lucky, they may come to you on the same day to fix your gate or door. Also, they may surprise you with arrival before the scheduled time.
- Efficient repair: Joydom Engineering’s jacks-of-all-trades are quite knowledgeable. So, it comes as no surprise that they repair or install the door with considerable efficiency. It goes without saying that they clean the debris and other remains after completing the work.
- Door repair and handyman service at the same time: If you need a trustworthy service to help you with more than just door repair, no problem. This customer-friendly company will arrange specialised handymen to be at your place at the same time whenever possible. So, you don’t need to ask for a day off to accommodate different handymen at different times.
To learn how much exactly you’ll need to pay for repairing the door or gate, get in touch with the service provider by phone or via the official website. However, some approximate prices for common interventions are:
- Door alignment: Between S$120 and S$200
- Hinge replacement: If only one hinge needs replacement, the price range is from S$70 to S$80. In case that more of them are in question, the price per hinge decreases down to S$60.
- Knob replacement: Depending on the knob design, the pleasure of replacing it can cost you between S$150 and S$200.
- Door frame replacement: Usually between S$1,200 and S$1,600
We recommend for you
Best door repair services
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore