The 5 Best Places for Marriage Counseling in Singapore
February 27, 2021
Committing to a relationship can take patience and compromise. Sometimes, couples are faced with problems that seem impossible to resolve. If you and your loved one have any concerns about your relationship, the best solution might be to contact a marriage counselor who can guide and help you improve your marriage.
Trustworthy professionals can be difficult to find when it comes to such sensitive areas, especially when your marriage is on the line. Below, you will find the five best places for marriage counseling in Singapore . These stand out due to their qualified professionals that will help you voice your concerns and walk you through the necessary steps to a healthy, happy marriage.
- Professional counselors with expertise in this field: All practitioners at SCC are professionals with at least a Master’s degree in counseling, ensuring that each customer benefits from the best approach to improve their well-being.
- Multilingual sessions: The SCC offers the possibility to attend sessions in English, Malay, Mandarin, Tamil, Hokkien, Cantonese, Filipino, French, or Thai. This provides flexibility so you can choose the best care for you and your family.
- Employee assistance program (EAP): The team offers professional individual or group sessions for companies. These corporate services may take place in-person or via video conferences for convenience.
- Extensive workshops and premarital counseling: The SCC offers customized premarital counseling services. This helps you to connect with your partner and strengthen your relationship before getting married.
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff: Focus on the Family is a charity that aims to improve all families’ quality of life. They offer a wide range of resources, webinars, and other programs to help couples and families overcome challenges.
- A broad network of affiliates: The organization has a global network of 12 affiliates. This allows them to tap into an extensive pool of resources and knowledge, nurturing healthy and happy families worldwide.
- Affordable and flexible services: Being a charity, Focus on the Family has budget-conscious options. Their services go well beyond family-related issues, addressing parenting and even personal problems.
- Telehealth for remote sessions: The organization offers telehealth services. These sessions take place over the internet, saving time and offering convenience. This type of therapy is ideal when families or individuals cannot attend face-to-face sessions.
- Walk and talk therapy: Alliance Counseling offers psychotherapy in which the therapist and the client walk outside during the session instead of the traditional office. This is an ideal choice for people looking for a more relaxing environment.
- Specialized sex therapy: Customers can access professional, specialized sex therapy sessions regarding couples’ sexuality or gender-related issues. Highly educated and qualified experts offer this new service.
- Marathon therapy services: Couples can access marathon therapy and it is based on the Gottman Method. The couple receives intensive therapy to quickly recover their relationship and solve their issues by meeting with a highly trained counselor for two consecutive days.
- Emotional freedom techniques to eliminate energy blockages: The Counseling Paradigm uses the famous EFT, known as tapping, to clear unresolved emotional problems. EFT-certified practitioners conduct this process to clear negative feelings.
- Widely recognized experts: Counselors have been featured as professional experts in the Asian media, including the SimplyHer magazine, the New Paper, and the Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- Art therapy for self-awareness and self-esteem: The Counseling Paradigm specialists can use art therapy to help you with confusing emotions, thoughts, and behaviours. Individuals of all ages can join these sessions, leading to personal growth, better self-expression, and developed social skills.
- Free online or phone services for adults: The CPH Online Counseling is a pilot program designed to help people improve their well-being. The free service helps you navigate challenges without any charges.
- Services offered by qualified professionals: CPH qualified professionals are ready to assist families or individuals with parenting, marital, divorce, or family violence issues. It also offers a broad range of online resources related to this field.
- Planning in advance is not always necessary: After registering, users can immediately begin chatting with a counselor. If there is no one available at the moment, you can book a suitable time slot that will be reserved for you.
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore