Filed in best tailors |
March 05, 2021
SuitYourself was established by undergraduate students seeking professional-looking but highly affordable suits. Marketing its services as suits made by students for students, the company uses high-end technology to take your measurements and turn them into high-quality, personalized apparel ideal for any occasion.
- High-end technology: SuitYourself uses 3D body scan technology to take your measurements. This saves labor time while eliminating human error, so their services are more accurate and affordable at the same time.
- Minimalistic experience for busy individuals: If you do not have much time available for tailor’s appointments, this might be the right option for you. The company specializes in suits, vests, shirts, and pants for all needs.
- Highly customizable services: With more than 1,000 types of fabric samples, you can pick the style that suits you best. Their services are also ideal for corporate needs.
- E-orders available: SuitYourself can guide you through a self-measurement process using video instructions. Alternatively, you can send the measurements of any best-fitted clothes.
5 Best Tailors in Singapore 2021: Quality bespoke suits & dresses
- 2-piece suit from $358 to $498
- 3-piece suit from $468 to $658
- Jacket from $255 to $355
- Pants from $115 to $165
- Vest from $110 to $160
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore