Despite the plethora of apparel available nowadays, it is becoming more challenging than ever to find well-crafted clothing ideal for our silhouette. Whether it is for a party, daily office wear, or a wedding, more and more people have now turned to skilled tailors to create personalized, high-quality suits, dresses, and other pieces.
If you also want to experience the best tailoring service, you should check out the five best tailors in Singapore [2021 review] below. They stand out from their competitors due to their service quality, endless customization options, and unmatched customer satisfaction. Also, they can help you find your style if you are a first-timer or follow your instructions clearly if you have already been to a tailor before.
Edit Suits Co. focuses on high-quality suits, shirts, pants, and others using the latest technology. They favor time efficiency, so they offer customers the possibility to shop online for customized clothing. Boasting unmatched quality, Edit Suits uses only premium-quality fabrics to craft unique suits, shirts, and other pieces of clothing that follow your body type and shape.
- Have your measurements taken within minutes: Customers can choose an entirely virtual experience to create the perfect suit. The company offers a perfect fit guarantee, so the clothes can be altered until the perfect fit is achieved.
- Premier wedding suit tailor in Singapore: Edit Suit is the top choice in Singapore for people looking to create the perfect wedding attire. Customers can choose from endless customization options, some of the world’s best fabrics, and craft a unique suit for your needs.
- Details are essential: The company offers customizable services that allow you to alter anything from buttons to cuff styles. All items are made from breathable natural fabrics, and there is also the possibility to choose well-known brands instead of in-house materials, including Dormeuil, Loro Piana, and others.
- Tailored suits
- Tailored shirts
- Non-iron shirts
- Suit trousers
- 2-piece suit from $648 to $2785
- Jacket from $462 to $1968
- Waistcoat from 314$ to $1020
- Trouser from $277 to $927
- Overcoat from $1020 to $2600
- Single shirt from $128 to $295
- Chinos from $221 to $351