5 Best Tailors in Singapore 2023: Quality bespoke suits & dresses
January 02, 2023
Despite the plethora of apparel available nowadays, it is becoming more challenging than ever to find well-crafted clothing ideal for our silhouette. Whether it is for a party, daily office wear, or a wedding, more and more people have now turned to skilled tailors to create personalized, high-quality suits, dresses, and other pieces.
If you also want to experience the best tailoring service, you should check out the five best tailors in Singapore [2023 review] below. They stand out from their competitors due to their service quality, endless customization options, and unmatched customer satisfaction. Also, they can help you find your style if you are a first-timer or follow your instructions clearly if you have already been to a tailor before.
Mohan’s Custom Tailors is one of the first authentic bespoke tailor companies in Singapore. With more than 45 years of experience, the company takes pride in serving more than 60,000 clients successfully. The professional team is knowledgeable and can take care of all your needs, regardless of whether you are a first-timer or already know your style.
- Broad choice of high-quality fabrics: Customers can choose from more than 1,000 types of different materials, depending on their style and purpose. The company sources only the best fabrics from Italy and England, including silk, wool, and cashmere.
- Fully customized measurements for the perfect fit: Mohan’s Custom Tailors offers an in-depth fitting session. They take your measures from 20 different areas of your body and then create a mocked-up suit for further adjustments.
- Nearly hand-made suit: More than 80% of the suit will be sewn by hand. Each detail is carefully addressed, ensuring that craftsmanship is flawless.
- Quick delivery with maximum quality: Generally, all suits are ready within a week. However, Mohan’s Custom Tailors can finish it for you within 24 hours while maintaining the same unmatched quality levels.
- The team provides guidance if needed: If this is your first time going to a tailor, Mohan’s Custom Tailors are ready to take the lead and help you shape your style. Otherwise, they will arrange a meeting with you to make sure they understand your needs and expectations before delivering the suit.
- Bespoke apparel
- Wedding attire
- Corporate suits
SuitYourself was established by undergraduate students seeking professional-looking but highly affordable suits. Marketing its services as suits made by students for students, the company uses high-end technology to take your measurements and turn them into high-quality, personalized apparel ideal for any occasion.
- High-end technology: SuitYourself uses 3D body scan technology to take your measurements. This saves labor time while eliminating human error, so their services are more accurate and affordable at the same time.
- Minimalistic experience for busy individuals: If you do not have much time available for tailor’s appointments, this might be the right option for you. The company specializes in suits, vests, shirts, and pants for all needs.
- Highly customizable services: With more than 1,000 types of fabric samples, you can pick the style that suits you best. Their services are also ideal for corporate needs.
- E-orders available: SuitYourself can guide you through a self-measurement process using video instructions. Alternatively, you can send the measurements of any best-fitted clothes.
- 2-piece suit from $358 to $498
- 3-piece suit from $468 to $658
- Jacket from $255 to $355
- Pants from $115 to $165
- Vest from $110 to $160
Edit Suits Co. focuses on high-quality suits, shirts, pants, and others using the latest technology. They favor time efficiency, so they offer customers the possibility to shop online for customized clothing. Boasting unmatched quality, Edit Suits uses only premium-quality fabrics to craft unique suits, shirts, and other pieces of clothing that follow your body type and shape.
- Have your measurements taken within minutes: Customers can choose an entirely virtual experience to create the perfect suit. The company offers a perfect fit guarantee, so the clothes can be altered until the perfect fit is achieved.
- Premier wedding suit tailor in Singapore: Edit Suit is the top choice in Singapore for people looking to create the perfect wedding attire. Customers can choose from endless customization options, some of the world’s best fabrics, and craft a unique suit for your needs.
- Details are essential: The company offers customizable services that allow you to alter anything from buttons to cuff styles. All items are made from breathable natural fabrics, and there is also the possibility to choose well-known brands instead of in-house materials, including Dormeuil, Loro Piana, and others.
- Tailored suits
- Tailored shirts
- Non-iron shirts
- Suit trousers
- 2-piece suit from $648 to $2785
- Jacket from $462 to $1968
- Waistcoat from 314$ to $1020
- Trouser from $277 to $927
- Overcoat from $1020 to $2600
- Single shirt from $128 to $295
- Chinos from $221 to $351
Inventory aims to craft high-quality apparel for everyday wear. Its clothing stands out from the crowd due to timeless designs that only get better as they age and last for a lifetime. The professional craftsmen use age-old methods and techniques to cut, baste and fit the fabrics in-house, so all items are cut and sewn entirely by hand.
- Decades of experience and ultimate attention to detail: Inventory has highly-skilled craftsmen. They pay utmost attention to any element of your attire, including the position of your embroidered initials, hem gussets, and any other personal preferences.
- Premium-quality fabrics: All fabrics used by Inventory’s skilled team of tailors are sourced only from top-rated producers in Italy and England. Some of the popular choices include cotton poplins, oxfords, and others.
- Made to measure or bespoke services: Inventory uses traditional methods to create bespoke apparel. They also provide made-to-measure services for shirts, chore jackets, chinos, shorts, and other clothing items apart from suits.
- Denim jeans
- Gurkha trousers
Jenny & Me Dressmaking is led by highly skilled and dedicated Jenny Lim. She has more than three decades of experience in custom-made apparel for both women and men. Jenny is extremely thorough with the whole process, from color to designs and fabrics. She can both alter existing clothing and craft suits, dresses, shirts, or skirts according to your preferences.
- Excellent one-to-one experience: If you are looking for a highly personalized experience, Jenny might be the one for you. Her humble establishment stands out from its competitors due to excellent customer service.
- Suitable for all occasions: Whether you need a new skirt for work or a casual dress, Jenny can attend to every need. She has an excellent eye for detail and designs, ensuring that each piece fits you and compliments your silhouette.
- Alterations or custom-made clothing: If you have a piece of clothing you enjoy but it does not fit well, Jenny can alter it according to your needs. It is an excellent solution for weddings, parties, office wear, or anyone looking for the best dressmaker in Singapore.
- Clothing alterations
- Custom-made apparel for women and men
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore