The 5 Best Recruitment Agencies in Singapore
February 09, 2021
Despite the highly technologized world, multiple platforms available can lead to an increasing difficulty when it comes to finding the right job or finding the perfect employees for your needs. This is why recruitment agencies are extremely important – to make sure that employee’s needs are aligned with the company’s needs and vice-versa.
In this fast-paced world, it might be nearly impossible to keep searching for jobs, arrange interviews, and curate a long list of candidates or job positions. Recruitment agencies in Singapore can do these tasks on your behalf and make better connections between companies and employees. The list below shows the five best recruitment agencies in Singapore  that can take care of your employment needs and many other HR-related tasks!
- Award-winning recruitment agency: Randstad received numerous accolades, including the Excellent Awards by HRD Awards Asia 2020, “Best Use of Technology,” and the “Agency Recruitment Leader of the Year Singapore 2020” at the Global Banking and Finance Awards 2020.
- Track record in finding talent for international companies: The company takes pride in its ability to find a specialized workforce for numerous global brands by connecting the right talent with their dream jobs.
- The largest IT recruiter: Randstad is the leading specialist IT recruiter both globally and in Singapore. If you want to work in IT, this is perhaps one of the best recruitment agencies you can choose to enter this dynamic world.
- Access to global resources and local job opportunities: Michael Page is an international brand with access to a large pool of resources. It combines global access with a deep understanding of Singapore’s local markets, helping you to find the right job according to your knowledge and expertise.
- A personal approach and follow-up consulting: If you want more than a simple job search, Michael Page might be what you need. It offers career advice even after you are matched with a job, ensuring that both you and the employer benefit from a successful, long-term relationship.
- Award-winning agency: Michael Page received the award of “Most Socially Engaged recruitment company” offered by LinkedIn. This shows its ability to remain connected to clients for a long time, knowledge used to find the best jobs tailored to the applicant’s needs.
- Outstanding current job opportunities: The recruitment agency offers abundant job opportunities to match your talent. These can be easily accessed on their website.
- Comprehensive portfolio of services for companies: Adept Manpower aims to empower companies in Singapore by offering a broad array of HR services, including local and foreign recruitment services, payroll outsourcing, HRM, and others.
- Extensive tips for job seekers: The company has numerous useful resources for job seekers, such as resume tips, interview tips, and more. It even offers a smart tool to create your resume from scratch.
- Excellent consulting services: Morgan McKinley adopts a personal approach. Its consultants offer you the best advice for your career according to your long-term goals and guidance on how to achieve them.
- Flexible pricing model: If you have a business that requires a specialized workforce, Morgan McKinley’s flexible pricing model adds value without incurring extra costs. You can request a quote, and you do not need to pay any fees unless they find the right person for your team.
- Suitable for contract work: The company offers excellent opportunities for contract work. This comes with numerous benefits, including a plethora of projects, competitive payment rates, flexibility, and many more.
- Specialized consulting services: JAC Recruitment ensures that all job seekers and companies benefit from the best guidance to meet their long-term goals. They help applicants prepare for interviews, offer background information about the companies, and more.
- Insightful follow-up meetings: Even after being matched with the best opportunity according to your needs, JAC recruitment ensures that you remain happy through follow-up meetings. These can help you advance in your career or achieve different employment objectives.
- Ideal opportunity for Japanese-speaking individuals: Although established in the United Kingdom, the company has a Japanese corporate identity. It has numerous options for Japanese-speakers due to working with multiple clients in this country.
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore