The thrift store industry in Singapore is vibrant and thriving. Whether you are a fashionista seeking to update your wardrobe or a young person sourcing furniture pieces for your first home, you are more than adequately catered for. Perhaps you support sustainable fashion and wish to do your bit to reduce waste by upcycling previously used clothing.
Whatever your reasons, thrift shops are a great way to obtain unique one-of-a-kind treasures at a fraction of the price. The bonus is that you not only save money but in some cases, you also get to support a good cause. Also, a trade-in may be possible. Listed below are the five best thrift shops in Singapore [2021 review] you can explore.
Pia Chew launched Dustbunny Vintage in 2006, therefore for more than 15 years, she has been the vendor of vintage treasures such as rare designer bags by Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and other famous names, as well as vintage clothing dating from the ’20s onward. Although the shop is located off the beaten track, it is certainly worth a visit. This is because you may just uncover a rare gem or two.
- The store is well designed with a layout that is great for exploring in
- Merchandize undergoes careful scrutiny before it is added to the stock
- Most sizes are accommodated and they range from 0-16
- There is excellent customer service
- A personalized tailoring service is available for customers
ITEMS COMMONLY STOCKED:
- Designer bags
- Vintage Clothing
- Formal clothing