Ananda Marga Yoga Society aims to serve the people through yoga, healthy lifestyle programs, relief and community development. Self-development (realisation) and Service to Humanity are the objectives of Ananda Marga.
We achieve strong and lasting physical health and vitality as well as increased concentration, will power and self-confidence through scientific techniques.
Along with this, we also need to develop a deep inner calmness, emotional balance and positive outlook. This leads to a natural desire to help those around us, especially the needy and underprivileged in our society.
– Yoga and Meditation Classes
– Yoga for Children and Youth
– Yoga for the Elderly
– Yoga in Schools
– Yoga for Corporations
– Vegetarian cooking classes, Detox (fasting) camps, Yoga workshops / seminars and other related events
– Yoga on Wheels; a social service project to provide pro-bono yoga services to the aged, underprivileged and the disadvantaged
– Free Homeopathy Clinic
– Ananda Marga Universal Relief Teams (AMURT / AMURTEL) to aid in times of natural disasters
– Others: Food distribution programs for the needy, Sponsorships for orphaned children in Thailand
This post is brought to you by Ananda Marga Yoga Society.