5 Best Mortgage Brokers in Singapore 2023: Lowest rate loan
January 15, 2023
Buying your dream house is not a decision taken lightly. Most people must spend hours researching, getting informed, and finding the best options. Even in this case, sometimes it is impossible to choose the best deal as many contracts may come with hidden fees and technical phrases that can hardly be understood by a non-professional.
With so many options and banks nowadays, most people decide to contact a mortgage broker. These services often come for free, and you can quickly get all the information you need, saving time and money. Some of them might even negotiate contract terms and get the lowest, unpublished rates that most individuals cannot access. The following sections discuss the five best mortgage brokers in Singapore [2023 review] and what they offer to clients.
As a one-stop solution for a mortgage, Mortgage Consultancy is a company that includes experienced bankers, investment and financial advisers, and real estate professionals. It takes pride in its ability to successfully serve both individuals and corporations to access loans with the lowest rates.
The company has been recognized internationally and received an NS Mark Award offered by the Ministry of Defense. Adopting a friendly approach, the team works around the clock to access loans with the lowest rates and even increase the chances to obtain better loan terms.
- Mortgage Consultancy has been featured on international media, including FOX, Yahoo Finance, ABC, Digital Journal, and CBS.
- As one of the most trusted mortgage consultancy firms in Singapore, the company can help you buy or invest in HDB, purchase your dream home, and more.
- Mortgage Consultancy offers independent advice and has access to numerous banks, so customers can quickly and expertly narrow down their options.
- New home loans and refinancing
- Equity term loans for existing property owners
- Approval in principle (AIP)
- Government-assisted business bank loans
- Capital raising for SME owners
Since 2014, MortgageWise has served more than 2,800 clients. Its consultants guide customers through the numerous options available to access the lowest rates for commercial or residential properties both in Singapore and overseas.
Taking pride in its ability to provide independent advice, MortgageWise has a professional team and a broad network of partners, including law firms, senior bankers, and others. MortgageWise offers a thorough report that includes penalties, lock-in, subsidy, hidden terms, and many more when contacted.
- MortgageWise offers free services to all customers as the company gets paid by banks when loans are accepted.
- The company values privacy and safety, so all clients can directly submit their private information to the bank.
- MortgageWise is a legal representative of the most important lenders in Singapore, so its package offering is comprehensive.
- All services are accurate and include up-to-date rates, while customers benefit from up to 4-month reminders before their lock-in expires.
- New home loans
- Refinancing loans
- Commercial or residential properties
- Overseas loans
Home Loan Whiz provides any type of home loan and refinancing. They partnered with more than 20 banks, making them capable of finding the lowest rates for any customer and unique situation.
The company offers free services while working with more than 20 banks in Singapore. Its purpose is to guide customers to make the best decisions, and it also provides a guarantee for the lowest rates.
- Home Loan Whiz offers personalized guidance to help customers make the best financing decision while services are free.
- Once the inquiry is sent, a home loan expert will contact you within a maximum of 24 hours.
- Having access to more than 20 banks in Singapore, Home Loan Whiz helps customers save precious time while finding the lowest rates.
- New home loans
- Home equity loans
- Approval in principle
- Overseas loans
Redbrick Mortgage Advisory is an independent mortgage advisory firm with experienced, trustworthy consultants who provide advice and broker services. They work with the most reputable banks in Singapore that may offer favorable conditions for mortgage and refinancing.
It was founded in 2013 and has since helped finance over 30 billion SGD worth of mortgages for more than 40,000 properties. They have an extensive team of advisors who work closely with clients according to their needs, even those looking to buy property for investment and wealth creation.
- The company provides broker services for a wide range of property loans, including commercial/industrial property loans, home construction loans, bridging loans, and equity loans.
- The website features free calculators to help potential customers calculate eligibility, mortgage repayment, stamp duty, and return on investment.
- The consultants provide advice and broker services for property investments in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
- Their banking partners comprise 16 banks and financial institutions, including HSBC, Standard Chartered, Bank of China, and CIMB Bank.
- They take data privacy and protection very seriously and have obtained Data Protection Trustmark (DPTM) certification.
- First-time homebuyer loans
- Property investment loans
- Overseas property mortgages
Mortgage Master aims to bring transparency to the mortgage industry. It helps people access the lowest rates for their needs, focusing on first-time home buyers and refinancing options.
Providing rebates and subsidies, Mortgage Master offers numerous options to absorb the upfront refinancing costs. This makes the company stand out from the crowd as one of the cheapest methods of accessing home loans.
- Mortgage consultants have decades of combined experience in this field, helping customers save money on home loans.
- The company offers quick and affordable services due to its access to unpublished loan rates provided by financial institutions.
- It offers personalized advice and consultations that help people choose the best home loan for their unique situation.
- First-time home loans
- Refinancing options
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore