The 5 Best KTVs (Karaoke) in Singapore
By Editor | Updated on December 18, 2016
Are you interested in joining with your friends or your beloveds and singing? If yes, KTV is a good channel for you to do so. Indeed, KTV is an ideal way to express your soul through songs and connect to people.
Karaoke is a part of Singapore’s colorful entertainment. It’s a suitable place for groups of friends, families and professional companies to have fun together. The below list introduces the 5 best karaoke places in Singapore.
See also: The 5 Best Rooftop Bars In Singapore
- Luxurious entertaining facilities: Renovated recently, TopOne KTV now becomes one of the nicest KTV studios in Singapore. The 5 storey building is lively designed. Each level has its own deluxe theme, and its karaoke rooms are adorned with attractive entertaining stuff like rotating disco balls, colorful lightings, laser effects and stage smoke machines.
- Interesting Recording Studio: Lied at level 2, Recording Studio is one of the main draws of TopOne KTV. It’s a wonderful place for you to record your voice to make your own album. Price is S$30 per song or S$50 per hour.
- Great place for organizing group events: Centrally located with enjoyable ambience, and professional service, TopOne KTV is a great place for gatherings like birthday parties, themed parties, bachelor nights and hens nights.
- Great facilities: Party World KTV rooms are spacious and nicely-decorated; they are equipped with top-notch sound systems, large LCD screens, and LED warm lighting.
- There are 7 outlets across Singapore: Especially Party World KTV at Liang Court Shopping Centre is conveniently located right beside Clarke Quay, a Singapore best nightlife area.
- Offering good value happy hours for students every day: Student 3-hour promotion is available from its opening time to 20:00 daily. The fee is S$12 nett per student on weekdays and S$15 nett per student on weekends, including 2 soft drinks. This promotion is not valid on public holidays and the eve of public holidays.
- Best karaoke place for students and families: Unlike its counterparts, Teo Heng KTV strictly applies no smoking and no alcohol policies, creating a friendly and comfortable environment for students and families. Also, its clean, neat, and bright-themed design plays an important role in providing a pleasant and safe-feeling ambience.
- Teo Heng karaoke rates are probably the cheapest ones in Singapore: The KTV does not charge customers by number of people, its hourly rates are based on room sizes. The lowest prices are S$8 per hour for 4-pax rooms, S$10 per hour for 6-pax rooms, and S$12 per hour for 10-pax rooms. Drinks are offered at cheap prices, from S$1 onwards.
- Free Wifi at all outlets: So we can always stay connected while enjoying karaoke at Teo Heng KTV studio.
- A cool new concept of karaoke entertainment: At Tang Music Box, you will not only enjoy singing but also have fun shopping for your favourite snacks between karaoke sessions and socializing with like-minded people at the main hall, named The Meeting Place.
- Excellent service: At Tang Music Box, service staff are very professional, friendly, and efficient. They always attend quickly to customers’ requests and offer blankets if customers are cold.
- Offering good karaoke experience at affordable prices: With a group of 3 or more, we can enjoy singing karaoke at Ten Dollar Club for up to 5 hours in the afternoons or 3 hours in the evenings at only S$10 per person. This price includes free flow of hot and soft drinks.
- Outside foods are allowed: We are allowed to bring our own foods in karaoke rooms but not the outside drinks.
- There are snooker pool tables for all guests to play: American pool tables are available at the main halls of all outlets, S$2 per game.
You may also like