If you feel down or need assistance with daily stress, corporate pressure, or your relationship with your friends, family, or spouse, psychotherapy and private counseling can help you solve these problems. Depression, stress, and anxiety are the most common issues people face nowadays, but others might also struggle with weight loss, abuse, addictions, and many others. No matter what you go through, there is always a friendly, knowledgeable, and professional counselor that can help you improve your well-being and get your life back on track.
The next sections below introduce you to the five best private counselors in Singapore [updated 2023]. These might be suitable options for you if you need highly trained individuals that offer counseling services in a confidential, relaxing environment, regardless of whether you opt for in-person sessions or online services.
Maria Micha has more than 2 decades of experience in psychotherapy, counseling, hypnotherapy, and visualization techniques. She has a proven track record of helping clients stop harmful addictions and habits that lead to strained relationships, low productivity, and poor mental health. During her career, Maria Micha collaborated with numerous executives and managers, families, children, and other individuals, providing counseling services that solved a myriad of challenges and issues.
- Specialized in hypnotherapy and visualization techniques: Maria Micha’s experience in this field helps her clients change starting from the unconscious level. The benefits of this approach are multiple, including leading to permanent changes and quicker results.
- Utmost confidentiality for all correspondence: Clients contacting the clinic are treated with respect. Conversations are conducted in a professional yet relaxed and confidential environment, and nothing is shared or discussed with anyone else.
- Expertise in helping managers and executives in Asia: Maria Micha has experience assisting numerous clients in Asia to solve their professional issues. She is extremely passionate about aiding people to grow and thrive in their organizational environment. Some of the most notable companies she worked for include PayPal, Apple, Toshiba, Microsoft, and Lego.
- Marriage counseling
- Sexual and emotional abuse
- Corporate training
- Anger and stress management
- Life coaching
- Smoking cessation
- Weight loss
- Self-esteem issues
- Third culture children issues
- Grief and loss
- Bipolar disorder