GUIDE TO SHOPPING AT 313@SOMERSET
Spread over eight floors of the mall is a plethora of specialty stores ranging from books and stationary, toys, fashion, accessories, electronics, home décor, furniture and much more. With more than 200 shops, it could take an entire day to explore the mall – especially if you don’t know where to find what you’re looking for. Here’s a quick summary of what this mega lifestyle mall has to offer.
Marche at level 1: European food lovers are in for a treat. Marche Movenpick restaurant located on level 1 has an array of exciting food options to suit any palate. Asia’s first Marche Bakery is also located in 313@Somerset on the Discovery Walk.
Dining options at 313@Somerset: Strolling around the mall, you’ll notice lots of restaurants – small and big – scattered on each floor including a famous food court located on level 5 with a variety of Asian cuisines and tasty snacks offered by dozens of hawker stalls. Basements 2 and 3 have a selection of fast food eateries including Popeye’s Chicken and Subway as well as decent Japanese restaurants like CoCo Ichibanya and MK restaurant. Shoppers can also find the popular Sichuan style steamboat restaurant, Hai Di Lao Hot Pot, on the fourth floor of the mall.
High street fashion and accessories: Spread across three floors of the mall, from Basement 1 till Level 2, are some of the most well-known shopping malls including Zara, Mango, Cotton On, Ecco, Aldo, Charles& Keith and Lacoste. Here you can find anything from clothes to Jewellery, cosmetics, shoes and bags.
Sports and Electronics: 313@Somerset has you covered for all of your lifestyle needs. On level 4, there are a variety of sports stores specialising in sports equipment and gear. Whether you’re looking for ski boards, yoga mats or soccer gear, you can find it all here. Housed on level 2 is a well-equipped Sony store whereas a few other electronic shops are located on basement 3.
- Download the Tring 313 mobile app and get alerted about the latest deal when you enter the mall.
- Present your passport at the Concierge to be eligible for tourist privileges and a welcome gift.
- Overnight parking is not allowed and will be charged hourly.
- Shoppers who spend over $500 in six months get exclusive Club313 membership. This membership makes you eligible for rewards like shopping vouchers, free parking, event invites and lucky draws.
- Visitors staying at partner hotels like Concorde Hotel, Holiday inn Express and Mandarin Orchard Hotel are eligible for exclusive privileges.
HOW TO GET THERE
Nearest MRT station: Somerset MRT station
Bus Services: 7, 14, 14e, 16, 36, 65, 77, 106, 111, 123, 124, 128, 1n, 2n, 3n, 4n, 5n, 6n.