Badoque Café at Simpang Bedok
Filed in best halal restaurants |
July 05, 2018
Good Halal food that everyone can enjoy? You can find it here at Badoque Café. Located at Simpang Bedok, a Halal food mecca, Badoque Café is a dazzling Halal food paradise itself where diners are inspired by the favorites from various cuisines in the world.
- A Halal restaurant with beautiful Mediterranean fare: Badoque Café features an internationally inspired menu (Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Asian Fusion), but Mediterranean cuisine is the one that takes the spotlight. You will love the Greek salad, seafood pasta, lamb shanks, olive oil dressing, and potato wrapped prawns at Badoque Café.
- Beef rib for sharing: The real crowd puller, Badoque’s gargantuan beef rib is served with potatoes, greens, and soaked in thick barbecue sauce. Meat is grilled well-done and served hot to your table, waiting to satiate your cravings for tender and juicy ribs. There’s more, price starts at S$24 for a 450g beef rib and you can share it with a couple of your friends.
- Best-tasting entrée: If you think starters are just as important as the main course, then you won’t go wrong with Badoque Café. This Halal restaurant draws the crowd in with its Chicken and Orange salad (S$7). It’s a dish served with chunks of chicken, fresh mandarin orange, and fresh greens all of which are showered with olive oil dressing.
- Warm and cordial hospitality: The service at Badoque Café is highly commendable that it deserves to be a highlight. The waiters display warm Malay hospitality like the smiles on their faces are ever-present despite being surrounded by a busy crowd. Staff has the initiative to help the customers out with their food selection and requests so even the first-timers will have a great dining experience.
- Generous food portions, suitable for sharing.
The 5 Best Halal Restaurants in Singapore
AMBIANCE: Badoque Café sports a modern industrial décor with hanged lighting fixtures and the green-black scheme does a great job in giving off a laid-back, cool vibe. The ever-smiling staff adds warmth to the restaurant, keeping the ambiance friendly and relaxing. There are both indoor and outdoor dining areas for you to select your preferred seat for the meal.
- Seafood Marinara Pasta
- Naked Salmon
- Badoque Beef Ribs
- Mermaid’s Tears
- Crab with Pie Tee
- Potato Wrapped Prawns
- Spaghetti Meatballs
- Kepak Bing Bing
- Smoked Duck Pasta
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$25
We recommend for you
Best halal restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore