Brasserie Les Saveurs Sunday Champagne Brunch
Filed in best champagne brunches |
June 20, 2023
What sets the Sunday champagne brunch at Brasserie Les Saveurs apart is its semi-buffet concept featuring French-styled fare. As soon as you take your seat, you will be presented with an appetizer and main course menu, listing dishes that will be ordered and served directly to your table. While you can enjoy as many portions of the delicious appetizers as you desire, only one main course is served per diner.
It is half of the picture, the other half is the true buffet style – help yourself with beautifully presented foods at the counters of cold seafood, egg, cheese, bread, salad, and cold cuts. Two cooking stations are also available to highlight pan-fried foie gras and black pepper lobster.
Brasserie Les Saveurs is designed to bring connoisseurs premium quality, not quantity.
- The dining room of heaven: It is one of the most romantic and beautiful dining rooms you can ever see in Singapore. Brasserie Les Saveurs is a crown, adorned with super high and wide French windows, a tall ceiling with fabulous chandeliers, elegant floral pattern carpet as well as beige and crimson armchairs. All are luxurious.
- Services of the heaven: The semi-buffet concept brings a touch of fine dining to the way diner enjoys their party – being served at the table with awesome appetizers, main course, Billecart-Salmon Brut Reserve champagne, and cocktails. You are there to be pampered and the service crew do it excellently.
- Desserts of the heaven: Sunday champagne brunch at Brasserie Les Saveurs has one of the best dessert selections in town. The exquisite mountain of around 20 types of French-style desserts will awaken the beauty-loving puzzle piece within you as well as your senses. Any doubt? Let the lemon meringue tart prove it.
7 Best Brunches in Singapore with Endless Flow of Champagne
- Smoked duck tartar
- Mini crab salad
- Black Angus beef tartare
- Roasted Brittany turbot
- Lemon meringue tart
- Chocolate tart
- Creme brulee
- S$138 (Brunch with non-alcoholic beverages)
- S$168 (Brunch with sommelier’s choice wines)
- S$198 (Brunch with free flow of Champagne Barons de Rothschild Brut NV)
- S$288 (Brunch with free flow of Champagne Barons de Rothschild Rosé NV)
- S$338 (Brunch with free flow of Champagne Barons de Rothschild Blanc de Blancs NV)
- S$548 (Brunch with free flow of Champagne Champagne Barons de Rothschild Blanc de Blancs Vintage 2008)
We recommend for you
Best champagne brunches
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore