GUIDE TO SHOPPING AT MUSTAFA CENTRE: With the combined shopping space of 400,000 square feet within the 6-storey building, it is not easy to find stuff without knowing their locations. Below is a quick guide for you to find common products.
- Level 1: You can shop for gold, silver, jewellery, watches, mobile phones, cameras, gadgets, handheld accessories, CDs, VCDs, DVDs, medical equipment, medicinal items, perfumes, cosmetics, toiletries, sunglasses, electrical stuff, and many more in the level 1 stores.
- Level 2: This level displays food items like dried foods, grains, spices, herbs, and especially Indian spices and herbs. You can also purchase sweets and chocolate as well as Singapore’s souvenirs, silk, household stuff, kid clothes, baby items, and many more there.
- Level 3: This level offers interior equipment such as kitchenware, cutlery, bed sheets, blankets, curtains and decorating stuff
- Level 4: This is home to furniture, hardware, DIY items, books and stationery.
- Basement 1 & 2: All sorts of fashion from menswear, women’s wear, office wear, and sportswear to shoes, bags and accessories are sold here. Luggage, sports equipment and home appliances are also on offer at these two levels.
- Mustafa Centre applies a fixed price policy so bargain is no use there.
- It is very crowded, especially at weekend so be careful with your belongings.
- If you bring your children there, watch them carefully as they may get lost easily.
TIP: Visit Mustafa Centre in the early morning to avoid crowds
LOCATION: Located at 145 Syed Alwi Road – the heart of Little India, near Serangoon Plaza and City Square Mall
HOW TO GET THERE:
- Buses: 21, 125 and 130 (Walk 4 mins from bus stop B07231)
- Nearest MRT station: Farrer Park MRT (NE8) (Walk 3 mins from Exit G)