MENU: Burnt Ends has a new menu every day with a fine selection of signature and popular dishes, divided into starters, mains and desserts. A specially designed menu (starting from S$100) at the chef’s table is good for large gatherings. The restaurant offers a selection of fine Australian wines, craft beers and cocktails.
- Burnt Ends Sangar
- Onglet, Onion and Bone Marrow
- Smoked Quail Eggs with Caviar
- The Kingfish dish
- Grilled Norwegian King Crab
- Whole Red Snapper
- Squid, Bacon and Scallions
- Leeks with Hazelnuts and Brown Butter
- Jacob’s Ladder
- Oven-roasted Banana with Caramel Ice Cream
- Wild Hibiscus, Smoked Ice Cream and Ginger
ATMOSPHERE: Even though a smoky whiff dominates the place, it is nicely ventilated. Overhanging charcoal-hued pendant lamps make the atmosphere spot-on. There is a burned rain-tree-wood counter with a seating capacity of 18. A 6-seater chef’s table is tucked at the far end.
LOCATION: Burnt Ends is situated on the Teck Lim Road on Chinatown.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$70
NOTE: To dine on the chef’s table, a minimum spend of S$100 per head is required.