Filed in best italian restaurants | March 23, 2016
One of the longest history Italian restaurants at Tanjong Pagar and located at an old-fashioned shop house in the central district of Singapore, Capricci attracts both locals and international diners with a warm ambience.
- Value for money buffet lunch: You will experience an enjoyable lunch, which is beyond your expectation for a 15-dollar meal. Appetizers, salad, soup, pizza, pasta, and mains are included in the buffet spread. The price and food quality are what draw a large crowd of office workers at lunchtime.
- Authentic pizza: The pizza selection is not very wide, but the quality is real. Capricci has some of the best pizzas in Singapore.
- Relevant wine selection: The wine list is relevant at affordable prices with good wine and food pairing suggestions.
- Efficient service: Its friendly and attentive service team know how to make every diner feel welcoming and pampered. If you want off-menu dishes, especially vegetarian items, they are willingly made for you. Pleasant service, indeed, but there is no service charge.
The 5 Best Italian Restaurants in Singapore
Capricci features just a right size menu with appetizers, mains, pizza and desserts. The menu was designed in a way that portions are made small to lower the prices.
– Burrata parma ham
– Maguro tuna tartare
– Lobster and prawn tartare
– Pistachio crusted lamb cutlets
Look & Feel
Capricci has said goodbye its old gown and put on a new, minimalist one with chic red brick walls. When its look is accompanied by some funky music by the restaurant’s DJ, Capricci becomes an interesting hybrid of restaurant and lounge.
– Appetizers: S$10 – S$26
– Mains: S$18 – S$29
– Pizza: S$18 – S$26
– Desserts: S$6 – S$18
– Lunch buffet: S$15 nett