Filed in best italian restaurants |
July 04, 2018
One of the longest history Italian restaurants at Tanjong Pagar and located at an old-fashioned shop house in the central district of Singapore, Capricci attracts both locals and international diners with a warm ambience.
- Value for money buffet lunch: You will experience an enjoyable lunch, which is beyond your expectation for a 15-dollar meal. Appetizers, salad, soup, pizza, pasta, and mains are included in the buffet spread. The price and food quality are what draw a large crowd of office workers at lunchtime.
- Authentic pizza: The pizza selection is not very wide, but the quality is real. Capricci has some of the best pizzas in Singapore.
- Relevant wine selection: The wine list is relevant at affordable prices with good wine and food pairing suggestions.
- Efficient service: Its friendly and attentive service team know how to make every diner feel welcoming and pampered. If you want off-menu dishes, especially vegetarian items, they are willingly made for you. Pleasant service, indeed, but there is no service charge.
The 5 Best Italian Restaurants in Singapore
MENU: Capricci features just a right size menu with appetizers, mains, pizza and desserts. The menu was designed in a way that portions are made small to lower the prices.
- Burrata parma ham
- Maguro tuna tartare
- Lobster and prawn tartare
- Pistachio crusted lamb cutlets
- Appetizers: S$10 – S$26
- Mains: S$18 – S$29
- Pizza: S$18 – S$26
- Desserts: S$6 – S$18
- Lunch buffet: S$15 nett
LOOK & FEEL: Capricci has said goodbye its old gown and put on a new, minimalist one with chic red brick walls. When its look is accompanied by some funky music by the restaurant’s DJ, Capricci becomes an interesting hybrid of restaurant and lounge.
We recommend for you
Best italian restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore