SALSA DANCING: Salsa and Latin lovers can dance at Cuba Libre every night, weekend nights, however, are best time for Salsa dancing.
DANCE FLOOR: The dance floor is quite small, it can host up to 12 couples at a time.
MUSIC: Its resident live bands, Adrenalina and The Marisol play excellent Cuban and Latin music including Salsa, Merengue and Bachata.
Cuba Libre serves a wide range of decent food including appetizers, salads, soups, tapitas, burgers, pizzas, main dishes like grilled cajun chicken, roasted pork, and grilled tiger prawn as well as famous Cuban wraps such as Chimichangas, Quesadillas, and Enchiladas.
The bar brings about a great selection of Mojitos, martinis, cocktails, mocktails, vodka, gin, tequila, rum, bourbon, cognac, whisky, champagnes, wines, draught beers, bottled beers and non-alcohol drinks like juices and soft drinks. Among them, Mojitos are highly recommended.
SERVICE: Cuba libre service is efficient; its staff is friendly and attentive.
- Cover charge applies on some nights
- Drinks cost from S$13
- Tapitas cost from S$8
- Cuban wraps cost from S$14
- Pizzas cost from S$10
- Burgers cost from S$24
- Main dishes cost from S$24
- Buses: 32, 54, 195, 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, NR1, NR2, NR3, NR5, NR6 and NR (Walk 2 mins from bus stop B04331)
- Nearest MRT Station: Clarke Quay MRT (NE5) (Walk 3 mins from Exit G)