Dancing Crab @ Orchard Central
Filed in best chilli crab |
February 16, 2021
Dancing Crab prides itself on being the best Louisiana seafood restaurant in Singapore, complete with a homey, festive ambiance, an exciting lineup of alcoholic beverages, and, of course, deep respect for cooking seafood.
Dancing Crab menu features a combination of old-fashioned Louisiana dishes such as their signature seafood boil, Lobster Roll, and Crab Cake; and traditional Chinese seafood dishes such as Black Pepper Crab and Crab Fried Rice.
- Louisiana classics: The state of Louisiana, U.S. is known for its rich seafood tradition, and Dancing Crab aims to bring that experience to Singapore. Starting from its Cajun flavors, down to its loud jazz music, hefty beverage lineup, and homey atmosphere.
- Build-a-combo: If you’re feeling adventurous, you can choose to build your own seafood boil combo that perfectly suits your taste. Choose your main seafood (crab, Dungeness crab, or Boston lobster), secondary seafood and other ingredients, and sauce (signature Cajun, zesty garlic butter, or Beurre blanc).
- Decadent desserts: An excellent seafood meal must always be capped off with an equally excellent dessert. Louisiana’s official state donut, Beignet, is on the menu, of course!
The 7 Best Chilli Crab in Singapore 2021
Dancing Crab at Orchard Central is one of those places that play loud music but to the enjoyment of the diners. Staying true to its Louisiana theme, lively jazz music plays background to the sounds of shells being cracked, Cajun sauce being licked off the fingers, and satisfied tummies. It has unimposing decors that won’t make you feel embarrassed to make a delicious mess.
OTHER MUST TRIES:
Although highly famous for their assortment of signature seafood boil, there is a long list of must-tries on Dancing Crab’s menu of seafood, sides, single plate, and desserts.
- Crab Cake
- Live Lobster Roll
- Exploding Crab Fried Rice
- Seafood Gumbo
- Ice Cream with Crispy Waffle Biscuit
- Island-wide delivery available
- Complimentary dessert for birthday celebrants
- Offers frozen beer in 7 delicious flavors including French vanilla, Watermelon, and Bubblegum
- Reservations are encouraged.
- Use your hands—it’s the only way to enjoy!
Address: #03-10 Vivo City, 1 Harbourfront Walk, Singapore 098585
Opening hours: Daily 11:00 – 15:00, 18:00 – 22:00
@ The Grandstand
Address: 200 Turf Club Road, #01-20/21 Singapore 287994
Opening hours: Daily except Monday 11:30 – 15:30, 17:30 – 22:00
We recommend for you
Best chilli crab
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore