Dancing Crab @ Orchard Central
Filed in best chilli crab |
April 16, 2023
Dancing Crab prides itself on being the best Louisiana seafood restaurant in Singapore, complete with a homey, festive ambiance, an exciting lineup of alcoholic beverages, and, of course, deep respect for cooking seafood.
Supported by TungLok Group, one of Singapore's most established seafood restaurants, Dancing Crab obtains its shellfish from the same suppliers as the group's top seafood restaurants, ensuring a variety of high-quality options like Boston lobster and Dungeness crab.
- Chilli crab with a twist: At Dancing Crab, the chili crab is served as ‘Chili Crab Bread Bowl,’ a large pot of deliciousness containing two Sri Lankan crabs (each weighing approximately 700g) swimming in a traditional thick and sweet sauce. The twist lies in the brioche, which is perfectly toasted and placed in the middle of the pot, making it an awesome alternative to mantou. The brioche complements the sauce and crab meat beautifully.
- A marriage of American-style and Singapore-style seafood: The Dancing Crab menu features a combination of old-fashioned Louisiana dishes, such as their signature seafood boil, Lobster Roll, and Crab Cake, as well as traditional Chinese seafood dishes like Black Pepper Crab and Crab Fried Rice. All of these dishes are served in a vibrant atmosphere, complete with upbeat music, creative cocktails, and imported beers.
- Build-a-combo options: If you’re feeling adventurous, you can choose to build your own seafood boil combo that perfectly suits your taste. Simply select your main seafood (crab, Dungeness crab, or Boston lobster), choose your secondary seafood and other ingredients, and then pick your sauce (signature Cajun, zesty garlic butter, or Beurre blanc).
7 Best Chilli Crab in Singapore (2023) to Die for
AMBIENCE: Dancing Crab at Orchard Central is one of those places that plays loud music, but it adds to the enjoyment of the diners. True to its Louisiana theme, lively jazz music plays in the background while diners crack shells, lick off Cajun sauce from their fingers, and enjoy their meals. The decor is unimposing, which means you won’t feel embarrassed to make a delicious mess.
MUST-TRIES: While Dancing Crab is highly famous for their assortment of signature seafood boils, their menu also features a long list of tantalizing dishes, which include seafood, sides, single plates, and desserts.
- Crab Cake
- Live Lobster Roll
- Exploding Crab Fried Rice
- Seafood Gumbo
- Ice Cream with Crispy Waffle Biscuit
- Complimentary dessert for birthday celebrants
- Offers frozen beer in 7 delicious flavors including French vanilla, Watermelon, and Bubblegum
- Reservations are encouraged.
- Use your hands—it’s the only way to enjoy!
- Island-wide delivery available
Address: #03-10 Vivo City, 1 Harbourfront Walk, Singapore 098585
Opening hours: Daily 11:00 – 15:00, 18:00 – 22:00
@ The Grandstand
Address: 200 Turf Club Road, #01-20/21 Singapore 287994
Opening hours: Daily except Monday, from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM and from 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM
We recommend for you
Best chilli crab
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore