Dancing Crab at Orchard Central is one of those places that play loud music but to the enjoyment of the diners. Staying true to its Louisiana theme, lively jazz music plays background to the sounds of shells being cracked, Cajun sauce being licked off the fingers, and satisfied tummies. It has unimposing decors that won’t make you feel embarrassed to make a delicious mess.
OTHER MUST TRIES:
Although highly famous for their assortment of signature seafood boil, there is a long list of must-tries on Dancing Crab’s menu of seafood, sides, single plate, and desserts.
- Crab Cake
- Live Lobster Roll
- Exploding Crab Fried Rice
- Seafood Gumbo
- Ice Cream with Crispy Waffle Biscuit
- Island-wide delivery available
- Complimentary dessert for birthday celebrants
- Offers frozen beer in 7 delicious flavors including French vanilla, Watermelon, and Bubblegum
- Reservations are encouraged.
- Use your hands—it’s the only way to enjoy!
Address: #03-10 Vivo City, 1 Harbourfront Walk, Singapore 098585
Opening hours: Daily 11:00 – 15:00, 18:00 – 22:00
@ The Grandstand
Address: 200 Turf Club Road, #01-20/21 Singapore 287994
Opening hours: Daily except Monday 11:30 – 15:30, 17:30 – 22:00