Diandin Leluk Thai Restaurant
Filed in best thai restaurants | March 22, 2016
Diandin Leluk Thai Restaurant, which serves Bangkok and Northern Thailand style food at affordable prices, is a famous Thai casual eatery at Golden Mile Complex. All the dishes at Diandin Leluk are prepared by the native Thai chefs who have many years of culinary experiences.
- 24/7 Thai foods: This never-sleep culinary destination is always ready for your Thai food fix. You won’t be alone even at your late night visit since this casual eatery always has a bustling air with a great number of customers anytime.
- A Thai street exciting atmosphere right in Singapore: Known as Singapore’s Little Thailand, Golden Mile Complex is home to Thai eateries, Thai super market, Thai grocery stores and Thai fashion shops that mainly cater for the Thai community in Singapore. This bustling exciting place really makes you feel you are in Thailand. If you want to taste authentic Thai food in a typical Thai street atmosphere, with Thai fellow diners at other tables, Diandin Leluk will catch your eye.
The 5 Best Thai Restaurants in Singapore
Diandin Leluk features a comprehensive menu, which gives diners choices for their preferred portion sizes. Most of the dishes are pretty good, and out of them, clear tom yum soup and chicken feet salad are the standouts. More especially, this restaurant also are happy to serve you vegetarian options upon request.
– Clear tom yum soup
– Chicken feet salad
– Hotplate omelette with oyster
– Pad Thai
– Fried pork with basil
– Steamed seabass with spicy lemon sauce
– Mango salad
– Papaya salad
– Stir fried morning glory
– Red ruby
– Mango with glutinous rice
Average Price/Pax: S$15