Diandin Leluk Thai Restaurant
Filed in best thai restaurants |
March 10, 2023
Diandin Leluk Thai Restaurant, which serves Bangkok and Northern Thailand style food at affordable prices, is a famous Thai casual eatery at Golden Mile Complex. All the dishes at Diandin Leluk are prepared by native Thai chefs who have many years of culinary experience.
- An award-winning Thai restaurant: Diandin Leluk has received much praise for its yummy food over its three decades of operation. Beef Kway Teow is among the dishes that give the restaurant its fame.
- A Thai street exciting atmosphere right in Singapore: Known as Singapore’s Little Thailand, Golden Mile Complex is home to Thai eateries, Thai supermarkets, Thai grocery stores, and Thai fashion shops that mainly cater to the Thai community in Singapore. This bustling exciting place really makes you feel you are in Thailand. If you want to taste authentic Thai food in a typical Thai street atmosphere, with Thai fellow diners at other tables, Diandin Leluk will catch your eye.
5 Best Thai Restaurants in Singapore for That Bangkok Time
MENU: Diandin Leluk features a comprehensive menu, which gives diners choices for their preferred portion sizes. Most of the dishes are pretty good, and out of them, clear tom yum soup and chicken feet salad are the standouts. More especially, this restaurant is also happy to serve vegetarian options upon request.
- Clear tom yum soup
- Chicken feet salad
- Hotplate omelette with oyster
- Pad Thai
- Fried pork with basil
- Steamed seabass with spicy lemon sauce
- Mango salad
- Papaya salad
- Stir-fried morning glory
- Red ruby
- Mango with glutinous rice
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$15
We recommend for you
Best thai restaurants
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore