Flor Patisserie @ Duxton Hill
Filed in best cake shops |
January 05, 2021
Essentially embodying the east-meets-west culinary theme, Flor Patisserie infuses a number of Japanese baking techniques into the classic French pastries. If you like your sweet stuff light and fluffy, paying a visit to Flor Patisserie is a must.
- Desserts made with Au-naturale ingredients: Looking for fresh and healthy cakes that are free from artificial leavening agents, preservatives, or baking powder? You are in the right place. At Flor, everything is achieved in the most natural way possible.
- Presentable and colourful cakes and pastries: It is a beautiful result of applying Japanese floristry into each creation to make the cakes a gift for your enjoying moments. In fact, “Flor” is the Portuguese word for flower so it shouldn’t come as a surprise if some desserts do resemble a certain flower.
- Interesting world of tea cakes: Tea cakes like matcha and green tea sponge cake variants are available. Eating them is the best way to experience the fusion of Japanese and French patisseries! If you’re into having the red bean cream sandwiched between green tea Swiss rolls and then poured with chestnuts and fruits, then you may find your place in Flor!
- Ice cheese tarts: Ice cheese tarts (S$3.50/piece) can be a great addition to your afternoon tea. They generally have the consistency of a mini cheesecake with a biscuit base. The distinctly French cream cheese does magic to the flavour, as it really “lifts” the taste to an airy delight from the solid biscuit base.
- A lovely little space for enjoying exquisite sweets: From its name and façade to its interior, everything screams femininity. The façade looks like a classic French bakery in Paris, donning an immaculate-white wall paint, blue signage, and a mounted chalkboard. A perfect place to catch up with your lady friends!
5 Best Cake Shops in Singapore for Special Occasions and Everyday
MENU: Flor’s menu is extensive and particularly designed for afternoon tea sessions. Tarts, sliced cakes, cookies, and chiffon cakes are small in serving but substantial in taste and satisfaction. Diners will surely have a sweet bond over these treats and a cup of tea in the afternoon.
- Strawberry Soufflé
- Berry Berries
- Earl Grey Choco
- Mont Blanc
- Kiri Millefeuille
- Caramel Ice Cheese Tart
- Sliced cakes: S$6.40 – S$9.80
- Whole cakes: S$27.00 – S$62.00
- Ice cheese tarts: S$3.50
- Chiffon: S$13.50
AMBIANCE: The place is located at the quieter side of Duxton Hill so there is little to worry about the noise getting in the way of enjoying your afternoon tea. It has the capacity to seat six diners indoor and some more outdoor. Therefore, it is advisable to either dine in during its off-peak hours or order your food to-go.
- Guests may request to customize special cakes for special occasions.
- Flor accepts online orders.
All FLOR PATISSERIE’S LOCATIONS:
@ Duxton Hill
Address: 2 Duxton Hill, #01-01, Singapore 089588
Tel: +65 6223 8628
Opening hours: Daily 11:00 – 21:00
Address: 391 Orchard Rd, Takashimaya Basement 2, S238872
Tel: (65) 6737 1789
Opening hours: Daily 10:00 – 21:30
42 Siglap Drive, Singapore 456167
Tel: +65 6243 0813
Opening hours: Daily 10:00 – 19:30
We recommend for you
Best cake shops
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore