Hanjip Korean Grill House @ Clarke Quay
Filed in best korean bbq |
April 05, 2022
Hanjip Korean Grill House may be the newest kid on the KBBQ block, having only opened in 2020, but it sure does give its contemporaries a good competition. Hanjip’s top-notch dining experience starts with top-notch meats: Kurobuta Berkshire Pork and delicately aged Australia Wagyu and USDA Prime Beef. Sharing the spotlight with these meats is Hanjip’s rich assortment of freshly-made banchan, courtesy of two Korean chefs who lead the kitchen.
If you dread wasting excellent meat because you’re not a master of the grill, do not fret because Hanjip’s highly skilled wait staff will cook your meats most perfectly – succulent and mouthwatering, just as KBBQ should be.
- Kurobuta or Berkshire Pork: If you’ve never had Kurobuta pork, you are in for a treat. The taste of Kurobuta is so distinct that it lingers in your palate for a while, perhaps never leaving at all. Regarded by chefs across the globe as the “Wagyu” of pork, Kurobuta has intense flavor and marbling; it seriously doesn’t need much else but a tiny dash of salt and pepper.
- Australia Wagyu and USDA Prime Beef: Hanjip enforces the same high standards when it comes to beef. Imagine the greatness of Australia Wagyu and USDA Prime Beef made even greater by Hanjip’s delicate aging process, resulting in melt-in-your-mouth succulence that bursts with flavor.
- One of the biggest KBBQ restaurants in Singapore: Spanning over 5,000 square feet in size, Hanjip can accommodate hundreds of diners yearning for an indulgent KBBQ experience. They also offer private dining options for intimate group celebrations.
7 Best Korean BBQ Restaurants in Singapore Right Now
- Meat Platter
- Marinated Pork Collar
- Ginseng Chicken
- Braised Pork Trotters
LOOK & FEEL: Hanjip has an Old-World charm to it, with sophisticated black and gold details and marble floor and tabletops that make you feel like you’ve stepped into a secret club. It has a huge dining area where tables are widely spaced from one another. The result? You don’t end up smelling like grilled meat once you step out.
NOTE: Not keen on eating out just yet? Hanjip offers delivery and takeaway service to cure your KBBQ cravings.
- Buses: 147, 166, 197, 51, 80 (1-min walk from Clarke Quay Station Exit E)
- Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay (NE5)
We recommend for you
Best korean bbq
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore