Hong Plastic Surgery
Filed in best clinics for chin augmentation | March 08, 2021
Hong Plastic Surgery is operated by Dr Hong, a highly experienced plastic surgeon with impeccable credentials. He completed his speciality training in Plastic Surgery and was registered by the Ministry of Health in 1998.
His field of interest includes chin augmentation, rhinoplasty, liposuction, lipectomy, abdominoplasty, and breast surgery. He also specializes in reconstructive surgery and scar treatment.
Apart from running his private practice, Dr Hong teaches in various public hospitals.
- Chin implants and genioplasty are performed by an over-20-years’-experience surgeon.
- Patients are attended to by friendly, efficient staff.
- A comprehensive assessment will be made to determine the appropriate treatment plan.
- The clinic is located on the premises of Mount Alvernia Hospital
CHIN AUGMENTATION SERVICES
Hong Plastic Surgery uses the following procedures to adjust chin projection:
1. Chin Implant
Small incisions are made within the lower lip after which a silicone implant is inserted in front of the bone that’s within the chin. This is a permanent implant that enhances the chin projection naturally.
This is a surgical procedure through which the chin bone is shifted and held in place with screws and plates.
3. Chin Filler
The clinic also uses fillers where only minor enhancements are required.
- FRCS (Glasgow)
- FAMS (Plastic Surg) Plastic Surgeon Singapore
- Member, Society of Cosmetic (Aesthetic) Surgeons of Singapore
Best clinics for chin augmentation
You may also like