NOTE: The chicken curry offered at this stall is as equally good as the laksa.
- Best forMildly spiced version of Katong laksa
- Prices• $4 (small)
• $5 (medium)
• $6 (large)
- Address#01-59 Queensway Shopping Centre, 1 Queensway, S149053
- Phone+65 9622 1045
- Opening hoursDaily 10:00 – 21:00
From the original makers of Katong Laksa, Janggut is a rebranded food stall whose quality and authenticity of the original noodle dish remains the same. It competes against 328 Katong Laksa for having the original and best laksa ever produced in Singapore. And what makes the rivalry even more interesting is their close proximity to each other at Queensway Shopping Centre.
What people like
- Mildly spiced soup base but still full of flavours: This means that the curry soup does not leave an overwhelming taste in the mouth, so it is ideal for those who dig saucy food with the right amount of tanginess. Plus, the serving is great for one person so eating this dish down to the last bite does not require hard work.
- Tasty sambal chili: Because the soup is mildly spiced with chillies, you may opt to add a spoonful of the shop’s tasty sambal chili to add depth to the sweet flavour of the curry.