- SAPS – Singapore Association of Plastic Surgeons (Singapore)
- SMA – Singapore Medical Association (Singapore)
- SSCS – Singapore Society of Cosmetic Surgeons
- CLAPAS – Chapter of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons of the College of Surgeons, Singapore, the Cleft Lip and palate Association of Singapore
- ISAPS – International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- AACE – Allergan Asia Council of Breast Esthetics
- MPS – Medical Protection Society (International)
- OSAPS – Oriental Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (International)
- AMS – Academy of Medicine Singapore (Singapore)
- FAMS – Fellowship of the Academy of Medicine Singapore (Singapore
SERVICES: MH Plastic Surgery undertakes breast augmentation either by the use of implants or through fat transfer.
Details of the breast implants procedure
|Incision location||Under the breast|
Within the armpit
Around the areola
|Types of breast implants||Silicone gel|
|Brands of breast implant||Motiva Ergonomix|
Fat transfer: This procedure involves the collection of fat cells from one part of the body and using them as filler to increase the breast size.
|Fat harvesting site||Waist|
|Incision length||Small (a few mm)|
|Incision location||Different breast areas|
|Fat grafting duration||Up to 4 hours|
COST GUIDE: The cost of breast enhancement at MH Plastic Surgery starts from $12,000.