5 Best Acupuncture Clinics in Singapore: 2024 Guide
Written by The Best Singapore Editors |
January 03, 2024
Are you undergoing stress or chronic pain? Then perhaps you may wish to explore traditional Chinese Medicine. A key component of it is acupuncture re-balances your energy flow and has proved beneficial for pain and stress management. The search for a good acupuncture clinic is, therefore, one that you want to conduct with care.
This is because for the treatment to be effective, it must involve your mind and emotions. So it would be best if you worked with an acupuncturist who cares and pays attention to your individual needs. They will work with you in an environment that is comfortable and secure. Therefore certification is only a part of it. Experience is also important.
We have done the leg work and come up with the following 5 best acupuncture clinics in Singapore [2024 review].
Shanghai Chinese Medicine Centre offers traditional Chinese medical services and is manned by Ministry of Health registered physicians. This qualified and experienced team attended premier universities in China. It is headed by Dr Li Rui, who opened the centre in 2002. She holds a Master’s degree in Chinese Traditional Medicine and a Bachelor’s in Western Medicine. Dr Rui is licensed by the Singapore Ministry of Health Practitioners Board as a TCM physician and acupuncturist.
- The physician will perform an individual assessment before guiding you on the appropriate treatment.
- The centre combines acupuncture with herbal remedies to treat conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome, skin and hair disorders.
- Family wellness packages are available. They are beneficial as all members of the family are treated by the same physician.
- Comprehensive Traditional Chinese Medical services
- TCM pediatric services
- Home visits
- TCM acupuncture and pain management
Grand Oak TCM Clinic promotes natural treatment as the means to achieve health and wellness. Their physicians apply specialized knowledge of Western and Chinese medicine to uncover the root of your ailment. Among the dedicated team of physicians is Dr Gabriel Chan who has a degree in Biomedical Science and Chinese Medicine.
He specializes in neurological conditions and pain management among other fields. Also on the team is Dr Jane Lim who specializes in skin problems and internal health. The physicians are backed by experienced therapists, nurses, and a support team.
- Grand Oak treats both chronic and acute diseases.
- The clinic has successfully applied acupuncture combined with Chinese medicine to alleviate symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, painful knees, and chronic headaches.
- The team at the facility is pleasant, professional, and always ready to answer queries.
- Acupuncture: scalp, auricular, and body
- Laser acupuncture
- Herbal medication
- First Consultation: $20
- Follow up: $12
- Body acupuncture: $40
- Scalp acupuncture: $60-$120
- Auricular acupuncture:$30-$60
- Laser acupuncture: $118
- Facial acupuncture: $98
- House call: $100-$150 additional charge
Mr Tay Kim Lik is the founder of Great Wall Acupuncture Clinic and the Chief TCM Physician. He began practicing TCM in 1976 and opened the clinic in 1977. Mr Lik has over 45 years of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of complex diseases. He works along with Mr Tay Hao Xiang, who is fluent in both Mandarin and English. Together with a team of MOH registered TCM physicians, they promote healing through a range of TCM therapies with a focus on general health maintenance.
- The facility aims to treat the underlying causes of ailments as they believe that prevention is better than cure.
- Treatment packages are available that complement your needs and preferences.
- The clinic is conveniently located opposite Redhill MRT station.
- Acupuncture for the treatment of shingles, pain syndrome, post-stroke syndromes
- TCM cupping
- TCM Tuina
- Skin scraping
- Heat stimulation
- TCM fertility
Annie Tiang TCM is a well-established and reputable clinic that has been in operation for almost 40 years. The clinic offers quality medical care in a friendly environment. The team of physicians at the clinic has excellent knowledge of Traditional Chinese Medicine. In addition, they are good communicators and are professional in their approach.
At the helm is Professor Joseph Yap. Professor Yap has a Doctorate Degree (PhD) in TCM Orthopedics & External Medicine. Also on the team is Professor Sharon Xia Rongrong who has a Doctorate of TCM Gynecologic and Infertility and Master of TCM internal medicine. The two work with some of the best acupuncturists in Singapore. Their goal is to offer patient-centered service.
- Online consultation is available on Zoom.
- Aside from the main branch on East Coast road, the clinic has a 2nd branch on Haig road.
- The emphasis is on healing the mind as well as the body.
- The physicians allocate adequate time with the patients to arrive at an accurate diagnosis.
- Acupuncture to treat: neck stiffness and lower back pain, menstrual disorders
- Thread embedding acupuncture
- Herbal formula
- TCM facial acupuncture and beauty
Meng TCM Wellness Centre’s mission statement is to restore balance and regain health. The clinic’s goal is to boost the body’s natural healing powers hence they apply acupuncture, heat therapy, and herbal medicine to treat ailments. The director of the clinic and TCM physician is Mr Yap men Chuan. Mr Yap specializes in acupuncture, pain management, and internal medicine. He is a graduate of the Beijing University where he studied Chinese Medicine Studies, and he is bilingual.
- The clinic is conveniently located at Chinatown Point.
- It offers an ideal, private, and pleasant environment for treatment.
- The facility remains open over the lunch hour for the convenience of working patients.
- TCM acupuncture for the treatment of headaches, migraines, neck aches, shoulder, back
- TCM consultation and diagnosis
- TCM herbal prescription and medication
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore