Filed in best nail salons |
November 09, 2021
Nail Queen is one of the most popular and easily accessible nail salons in Singapore. It is located at Far East Plaza, just a stone’s throw away from the Orchard shopping district. You can make a quick stop here for some nail pampering before you start hitting the shops.
Nail Queen also offers body waxing on top of its excellent nail care services.
- If you accidentally chip your nails or smudge your nail polish, you can go back to the salon within 7 days from your last visit and get a free touch-up!
- Have you ever tried color-changing nail polish? You can get it at Nail Queen! There are a lot of unique designs to choose from that you would want to change your polish every day!
- The staff at Nail Queen speaks a mixture of English, Mandarin, and Vietnamese. You can request a specific manicurist if you have a language preference.
The 5 Best Nail Salons in Singapore 2021
SERVICES & RATES:
- Express Manicure/Pedicure (with OPI): S$12/15
- Classic Manicure/Pedicure (with OPI): S$25/35
- Express Manicure/Pedicure (with gelish, shellac): S$30/35
- Classic Manicure/Pedicure (with gelish, shellac): S$50/60
- Soak off gelish: S$10 per set
- Gel/Acrylic Overlay (Transparent): S$60 per set
- Gel/Acrylic Infill (Transparent): S$60 per set
- Gel/Acrylic Extension (Transparent): S$98 per set
- Soak off hard gel or acrylic: S$30 per set
- Nail Art 2D/3D: S$3 and up
HOW TO GET THERE:
- Buse lines: 5, 54, 105, 124, 128, 132, 143, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 190, 518 (Walk 1 min from bus stop B09219)
- Nearest MRT station: Orchard MRT (NS22) (Walk 4 mins from Exit A2)
We recommend for you
Best nail salons
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore