GUIDE TO SHOPPING AT PLAZA SINGAPURA
Plaza Singapura is a one-stop shopping destination for all your needs. Stretched over seven floors of this mall are some of the best fashion, accessories and electronics shops. Here’s a comprehensive guide to help find what you’re looking for.
Supermarket: Located in Basement 2 is a huge supermarket, Cold Storage, where you can find all household goods and necessities. Who doesn’t like the convenience of grocery shopping with a little bit of retail therapy?
Sports and Fitness: Sports World located on level 3 has a plethora of sports apparel and equipment from all the major brands including Nike, Puma, Adidas and Under Armour.
Buying furniture: Plaza Singapura has an entire floor dedicated to home décor and furnishing. Head on over to level 5 to discover some impressive lifestyle stores like Spotlight, V Furniture and Englander.
Entertainment: Level 7 houses a variety of entertainment options including an arcade of games, a spacious cinema and several toy shops for kids.
Mid-range international fashion brands: Level 1 and 2 are dedicated to mid ranged designer brands such as Dorothy Perkins and Calvin Klein as well as other renowned high street brands such as Cotton On and Uniqlo. As you go up each level, the price point for fashion items and accessories becomes considerably low. Most of the brands on level 3 and above are regional brands that are less popular but more affordable than those on the ground floor.
- Make sure to check out the Mall’s website for monthly product deals.
- Shoppers holding the American Express CapitaCard, Capitavoucher or CapitaStar are subjected to rewards.
- Customers with monthly purchases above $1200 using American Express are subjected to 3 hours free complimentary parking.
- Customers with monthly purchases above $1800 using American Expressare subjected to both complimentary parking and privileged parking lots.
- Baby changing stations and child protection seats available within Ladies restrooms from Level 2 to 6
HOW TO GET THERE
MRT services: Dhoby Ghaut Interchange, North-South Line (NS24), North-East Line (NE6), Circle Line (CC1)
Bus services: 7, 12, 14, 14e, 16, 36, 65, 77, 85, 106, 111, 124, 128, 139, 162, 162M, 167, 171, 174, 174e, 175, 190, 502, 502A, 512, 518A, Nite Owl 65, Nite Owl 85, SN10, SN30,518, 602, 605, 625, 652, 700, 700A, 850E, 951E, 971E, 972, 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, NR6, NR7