Ramen from TAMPOPO at Liang Court
Filed in best ramen | July 04, 2018
TAMPOPO is a famous Japanese restaurant with two outlets in Singapore: TAMPOPO at Liang Court and TAMPOPO at Takashimaya. This restaurant serves a full menu of Japanese casual dishes, ramen is the main draw, though.
- Two different styles of ramen in one restaurant: In TAMPOPO, you can have ramen from two different regions of Japan: Hokkaido and Kyushu. If you love curly noodle in miso soup, topped with typical ingredients such as pork, sweetcorn, butter, bean sprouts and garlic, go ahead with Sapporo-style ramen from Hokkaido. For those who love the rich, milky pork-bone broth and thin, straight noodles, Kyushu-style ramen is a perfect choice.
- Great combination in Black Pig Tonkatsu Ramen: Honorably, TAMPOPO has been praised to be the best tonkatsu restaurant in town. At TAMPOPO, diners can have both Japanese favorites in one bowl, which is the good combination of tonkatsu and Kyushu-style ramen, taking the art of ramen of TAMPOPO into a different league.
- The power of Black Pig Shabu Ramen: It’s very hard to look past a so-called ‘black pig shabu’ ramen dish – the star of the show in TAMPOPO. The dish is highly appreciated for its juicy and tender slides of black pig, flavourful broth and springy noodles.
The 7 Best Ramen in Singapore
- Tampopo Black Pig Tonkatsu Ramen
- Deluxe Tampopo Black Pig Shabu Ramen
- Koumi Fry Ramen
- Original Kyushu Ramen
- Deluxe Hakodate Ramen
PORTION: Portion is big with generous ingredients, it’s enough to make a big eater happy.
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$20
NOTE: It is always worth calling ahead to make a booking.
Eat & Drink
You may also like