Filed in best clinics |
October 18, 2022
Rapid Physiocare is a leading clinic for modern physiotherapy in Singapore. It is composed of well-trained, dedicated, and caring professionals who are committed to delivering top-quality service to their clients.
The clinic is well-loved for its individualized, sophisticated therapies that are developed by its multidisciplinary team of therapists, with a broad range of specialties.
Rapid Physiocare offers a wide range of physiotherapy services including Physiotherapy for Musculoskeletal Conditions & Injuries, Pre/Post-Operative Physiotherapy, Spine Physiotherapy, Pre/Post-Natal Care, Pediatric Physiotherapy, and many more.
It is easily accessible through its 4 branches which are located in Tanjong Pagar, Novena, Paya Lebar, and Kovan.
- Rapid Physiocare offers cashless direct insurance billing through its agreements with major international insurers.
- The clinic has a huge team of physiotherapists, giving you more choices and making it easier for you to book an appointment. There’s no need to wait around for an available therapist.
- All physiotherapists are registered with the Allied Health Professionals Council (AHPC) of Singapore.
- Aside from being highly qualified and experts in their field, the physiotherapists are warm, caring, and positive in their approach when dealing with their patients.
- The clinic offers home care physiotherapy which is extra convenient for patients who cannot make it to any of the 4 outlets.
- Rapid Physiocare is duly recognized with the SME500 award for 2021-2022.
- Physiotherapy for Musculoskeletal Conditions & Injuries
- Pre/Post-Operative Physiotherapy
- Spine Physiotherapy
- Shockwave Therapy
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Home Care Physiotherapy
- Antenatal & Postnatal Care
- Pediatric Physiotherapy
- Clinical Pilates
- Sports Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Chronic Disease Management
- Fitness Programme
- Weight Management
PRICES & PACKAGES: S$188 – S$230 per session (45-60 minutes per session)
- John Abraham – Managing Director, Senior Principal Physiotherapist
- Sheny John – Senior Director, Senior Principal Physiotherapist
- Rahul Gadru – Clinical Director, Senior Principal Physiotherapist
- Kelvin Loh – Associate Director, Senior Principal Physiotherapist
- Zaki Hairodin – Associate Director, Principal Physiotherapist
- Mathew Tay – Associate Director, Principal Physiotherapist
- Pradha Rajoo – Senior Principal Physiotherapist
- Kareen Chua – Senior Physiotherapist
- Amanda Tham – Senior Physiotherapist
- Atiq Syazwani – Senior Physiotherapist
- Chloe Lee – Senior Physiotherapist
- Cheryl Long – Senior Physiotherapist
- Nur Diana – Physiotherapist
- Shane Wee – Physiotherapist
- Alexis Lee – Rehab Therapist
We recommend for you
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore