Red House Seafood Restaurant
Filed in best chilli crab | March 25, 2020
Red House Seafood has forged a loyal following for its great food and bonding ambience since 1976. This restaurant always offers the best seafood dishes with freshest supplies from all over the world, including abalone from Australia, mud crab from Sri Lanka, and geoduck from Canada. To locals, Red House is among best seafood restaurant for family reunion, business affair or romantic meals.
- A sweet sauce version of chilli crab: Red House’s chilli gravy is sweet rather than savoury and this luscious sauce goes well with crab meat and deep fried mantous. The restaurant’s less spicy crab dishes are just ideal for when you want something new for your palates rather than something classic.
- Comfortable ambience for all kinds of gatherings: Red House Seafood on Prinsep has a bright, modern look with wooden tables and chairs. In that unpretentious ambience, everyone finds their own ‘comfort zone’ for their seafood feast. The restaurant’s 6 private rooms are the right choice for when there is a business meeting or family gathering.
The 5 Best Chilli Crab in Singapore
Diners at Red House Seafood are impressed by not only chilli crab but also many other seafood dishes. Here comes the list of recommended dishes for a perfect seafood meal.
- Garlic Bamboo Clams
- Fried Prawns
- BBQ Sotong & Jellyfish
- Codfish with Terriyaki Sauce
- Black pepper crabs
- Salted egg yolk crab
- Lobster in creamy custard sauce
AVERAGE PRICE/PAX: S$45
- It is always worth calling ahead to make a booking.
- The peanuts and wet towels served upon arrival are not complimentary.
- Be prepared that your hands will get messy with the sauces.