Red House Seafood Restaurant at East Coast
Filed in best chilli crab | March 14, 2016
Red House Seafood has forged a loyal following for its great food and bonding ambience. This restaurant always offers diners with the best seafood dishes with freshest ingredients and the most enjoyable moments. Red House is obviously the best seafood restaurant for family reunion, business affair or romantic meals.
- Delectable chilli crab: Whether you want to have super fresh crab or a unique flavour of chilli sauce, Red House Seafood is an ideal place. Red House’s chilli gravy is sweet rather than savoury and this luscious sauce is gone well with crab meat or deep fried mantous that deserves to die for.
- Comfortable ambience: Red House Seafood offers chilli crab in a comfortable, fresh and airy ambience. To experience the dining to the full, it’s better to choose outdoor seating to relax yourself with the sea breeze and ocean view. Red House Seafood at East Coast is situated right in the East Coast Seafood Centre and this spacious restaurant carries enough seats for large groups.
The 5 Best Chilli Crab in Singapore
Diners at Red House Seafood are impressed by not only chilli crab but also many other seafood dishes. Here comes the list of recommended dishes for a perfect seafood meal.
– Garlic Bamboo Clams
– Fried Prawns
– BBQ Sotong & Jellyfish
– Codfish with Terriyaki Sauce
Average price/pax: S$40
– It is always worth calling ahead to make a booking
– The peanuts and wet towels served upon arrival are not complimentary
– Be prepared that your hands will get messy with the sauces
Red House Seafood at East Coast
#01-05, East Coast Seafood Centre, 1204 East Coast Parkway
Tel: (65) 6442 3112
Mon – Fri: 12:00 – 23:30
Sat, Sun & PH: 11:00 – 23:30
Red House Seafood at Robertson Quay
#01-14, The Quayside, 60 Robertson Quay
Tel: (65) 6735 7666
Mon – Fri: 11:00 – 23:30
Sat, Sun & PH: 10:30 – 23:30
Red House Seafood at Bencoolen
68 Prinsep Street, Singapore 188668
Tel: (65) 6336 6080
Mon – Fri: 11:30 – 14:30, 17:00 – 23:00
Sat, Sun & PH: 11:00 – 15:00, 17:00 – 23:00