- ISAPS – International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (International)
- ESPRAS – European Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (International)
- IBMS – International Board of Medicine and Surgery (International)
- ECAMS – European College of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery (International)
- AMS – Academy of Medicine Singapore (Singapore)
- FAMS – Fellowship of the Academy of Medicine Singapore (Singapore)
- SAPS – Singapore Association of Plastic Surgeons (Singapore)
- SMA – Singapore Medical Association (Singapore)
SERVICES: Breast enhancement at Shens Clinic is undertaken using two methods: breast implants and fat transfer.
Details of the breast implants procedure
|Incision length||2.5 cm|
|Incision location||Along the breast fold|
In the armpit area
In the vicinity of the nipples
|Types of breast implants||Silicone gel|
|Brands of breast implants||Motiva|
Fat transfer method: Fat tissue is collected from other parts of your body and then prepared and transferred to the breast.
|Fat harvesting site||Abdomen|
|Incision location||Different breast areas|
|Fat grafting duration||Up to 4 hours|
COST GUIDE: The cost of breast enhancement at Shens clinic ranges from $10,000 to $17,000.