SL Aesthetic Clinic
Filed in best clinics for hair transplant |
February 20, 2021
An experienced surgeon who obtained his training in Australia, Dr Kelvin Chua, is the founder and medical director of SL Aesthetic Clinic.
Over the past 11 years, Dr Chua has performed more than 1,000 liposuctions, Botox, and filler procedures as well as hair loss management and treatment for Singaporeans.
Dr Chua is renowned as a mentor for upcoming Aesthetic doctors, and he is also a lecturer at aesthetic institutions.
SL Aesthetic Clinic is also home to Dr Sue Ho, Dr Charlene Goh, Dr Mark Lim, Dr Gabriel Wong, and Dr Ashley Yuen. They all have a strong passion for aesthetic medicine.
- SL Aesthetic Clinic staff is professional in the hair transplant field.
- The clinic has a total of 7 locations, making it easy to access services.
- The procedure will take place on the premises.
- Open 7 days a week
- Serving customers till 21:30 (weekdays)
HAIR TRANSPLANT SERVICES
SL Aesthetic Clinic offers the following services:
1) FUE Hair Transplant
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) offers a long-term solution and involves obtaining groups of 1-4 hairs (grafts) and transplanting them.
There is minimal trauma to the scalp, and harvesting is performed randomly; hence there are no patches. In addition, there is little downtime, and the end result is an attractive natural look.
2) Regenera Activa Hair Restoration
This procedure reactivates the cells under the hair follicles. Healthy tissue possessing growth factors is extracted and grafted to the treatment area to enhance growth.
- MBBS (Australia)
- Certified Laser Physician
- Certified Laser Lipolysis Physician
- FUE costs $5 per graft
- Regenera Activa Hair restoration costs from $2,800
We recommend for you
Best clinics for hair transplant
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore