BANCHAN: Kimchi, potato salads, seasoned ikan bilis, fried glass noodles, seaweed soup, and many more delicious hot and cold dishes are displayed in huge trays for you to get with no limit.
- Kimchi soup
- Rice cakes
- Pork belly
- Monday to Friday: $14.00+ (lunch), $24.00+ (dinner)
- Saturday and Sunday: $22.00+ (lunch), $24.00+ (dinner)
ATMOSPHERE: Simple setting with attracting K-pop performances shown on TV.
RECOMMENDED FOR: Friend gathering
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Service: As a budget Korean BBQ restaurant, you are your own chef who takes food from the trays and grill it until it is perfect for your taste. There is no personalized service but the staff will offer help if required.
- Long queue: Attractive to the young, Ssikkek is always packed. The queuing time may range from half an hour to one hour.
- The heat: Entering the restaurant, you will immediately feel the heat just because you are in a BBQ restaurant with gas BBQ grills on every table.
TIP: Reservation must be done and you are advised to come on time; otherwise, your reservation will be canceled and you have to queue.