Filed in best korean bbq | January 08, 2021
If you are meat eaters, you can devour this rich protein flavor for your daily meals. Whenever you feel like having meat for lunch or dinner, head yourself to Ssikkek BBQ, it certainly satisfies your needs.
- Food paradise for meat eaters: Fresh and well-marinated beef, pork, and chicken are always full in deep trays for a meat paradise experience. The Ssikkek-style marinated meats reveal true Korean flavors while the non-marinated meats are available for you to jazz them up with your own recipes before letting them be grilled on the pan.
- Wide variety of food: Catching your eyes with an array of dishes at the uncooked and cooked food sections, Ssikkek offers a wide food selection for your BBQ party. You can enjoy bacon, sausages, seafood, and side dishes between your meat helpings.
- Reasonably-priced lunch buffet: With $14, we can have a lunch buffet with unlimited helpings of meats (beef, pork, and chicken) and an array of cooked items. Salad greens and condiments are also available for you to balance out your meal.
5 Best Korean BBQ in Singapore for Your Meat Feast
BANCHAN: Kimchi, potato salads, seasoned ikan bilis, fried glass noodles, seaweed soup, and many more delicious hot and cold dishes are displayed in huge trays for you to get with no limit.
- Kimchi soup
- Rice cakes
- Pork belly
- Monday to Friday: $14.00+ (lunch), $24.00+ (dinner)
- Saturday and Sunday: $22.00+ (lunch), $24.00+ (dinner)
ATMOSPHERE: Simple setting with attracting K-pop performances shown on TV.
RECOMMENDED FOR: Friend gathering
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Service: As a budget Korean BBQ restaurant, you are your own chef who takes food from the trays and grill it until it is perfect for your taste. There is no personalized service but the staff will offer help if required.
- Long queue: Attractive to the young, Ssikkek is always packed. The queuing time may range from half an hour to one hour.
- The heat: Entering the restaurant, you will immediately feel the heat just because you are in a BBQ restaurant with gas BBQ grills on every table.
TIP: Reservation must be done and you are advised to come on time; otherwise, your reservation will be canceled and you have to queue.
Best korean bbq
Eat & Drink
You may also like