The Barbie Girls
Filed in best online grocery stores | July 28, 2017
Sasha's Fine Foods (formerly The Barbie Girls) is a well- known specialty store that sources top-quality fresh and frozen meats from suppliers in New Zealand, Australia, and Europe. With great effort to make home-cooking healthier, Sasha Colan established The Barbie Girls in October 2011. Since its inception, it has been the best online grocery shop for lamb, salmon, chicken, barramundi, and tiger prawns. All can be delivered to your home with little to no hassle.
- Best selection of protein supply: The Barbie Girls’s protein supply is simply the best for possessing high-grade quality such as their sashimi-grade salmon from New Zealand and local poultry from Kenny, a supplier to Jamie Oliver’s restaurant. Beef, lamb, pork, seafood, and sausages are included in the store’s selection.
- Best-tasting fresh and frozen lamb in town: No need to visit a restaurant just to get your hands on a good lamb meal frequently since you can make an order of a piece or two at The Barbie Girls. Lamb rack, lamb loin fillet steaks, and leg bone-in are some of the best-sellers.
- A good variety of beef steak cuts from New Zealand: Available both in online order and special request. The grass-fed beef products, with an average weight of 200g per steak, range from the standard flat-iron, to premium striploin, tenderloin, ribeye, and Wagyu steak cuts.
- Ready-made meals: Also known as the Barbie Meals, these cook-to-order meals would make a great option for those who don’t have time to cook at home. Each meal will be prepared and cooked by Eddie, a highly experienced chef. There’s vegetarian lasagna, beef lasagna, bolognaise sauce pasta, meatballs, and fish pie on the selection.
- Gluten-free bread and pork sausages are available.
The 5 Best Online Grocery Stores in Singapore
Products On Offer
Sasha’s Fine Foods has an extensive range of meat and poultry products on offer. Aside from this, the online store also has artisanal food variants, including cheese and ham. All products are free from chemical ingredients and are sourced from ethically responsible suppliers from inside and outside of the island.
– For orders between $100 and $200, the charge for delivery is $10.
– Free delivery for orders above $200
– The cut off is 5pm for next day delivery.
– Orders can be delivered Monday to Saturday island-wide (9AM-12PM, 12PM-3PM).
Contact Sasha’s Fine Foods by phone or email to order whole pieces of Australian grass-fed beef.