The Daily Scoop at Chip Bee Gardens
Filed in best homemade ice cream |
July 24, 2018
If you are craving for some really delicious, home-made ice-cream, The Daily Scoop is your place. Tucked around the vibrant, cosmopolitan Holland Village, their luscious ice-creams are hand-churned to create wonderful flavours from succulent fruits and finest ingredients. The ice-creams are made fresh daily and at times you might be lucky enough to see a delectable batch whipped right in front of you.
- Delightfully great waffles: While unique, exciting ice-cream flavours are the biggest crowd pullers, the place is also famous for its fragrant waffles that are warm and crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. Pressed freshly for that extra crunch, the waffles here are so exceptional that you can have them on their own.
- Amazingly good brownies to go with ice cream: Besides the waffles, that are served by many local ice-cream shops, what gives this place an edge are the warm, crumbly brownies topped by cool scoops of flavoursome ice-creams. Sounds divine? Yes, it is.
- Great dessert options in the vicinity: Chip Bee Gardens have some really amazing dining options, making The Daily Scoop a natural choice for people who want to enjoy the mouth-watering, refreshing frozen desserts after their scrumptious meals.
- Sensitivity to customer’s needs: Whether it is the tank of free-flowing iced water, friendly staff helping you find the right flavor with unlimited sampling or high chairs to accommodate babies, The Daily Scoop take care of the smallest details and focus not only on serving an assortment of unique flavours but also on making the customers feel special.
The 5 Best Homemade Ice Cream in Singapore
MENU: There are 40 amazing varieties of ice-creams ranging from regular chocolate, vanilla and fruity sorbets to more creative Mao Shan Wang Durian and Cha Earl Grey. What’s more, you can also ask them to blend your favourite flavour into a rich milkshake that is just as delicious as the ice-creams are.
- Salted Mister Brown: This ice-cream is a dreamy blend of sweet and savoury flavours. Concocted from brown sugar, sea salt and crunchy brownie chunks, the salty caramel in this creation perfectly complements the sweet freshness, making it an all-time favourite.
- Lychee Martini: An amazing fruity flavor that has fresh lychee juice mixed with vodka. This refreshing ice-cream is one of the most popular choice in this ice-cream café.
- Surprising Coconut: An incredibly smooth delight that has real chunks of tender coconut flesh. A creative blend of fresh coconut water and flavourful ice-cream, it tastes a little piquant at first but soon tantalize the taste buds and leave you crave for the next refreshing mouthful.
OTHER MUST TRIES
- Simply Chocolate
- Mao Shan Wang Durian
- Cha Earl Grey
- Cherry Brandy
- Kookie Monster
- Nutty Macadamia
- Maple Crisp
- Strawberry Shortcake
ATMOSPHERE: The place has a simple seating arrangement with minimal décor. When it becomes too crowded, people often go outside and sit on the picnic benches along Jalan Merah Saga to enjoy their scoops along with the beautiful view out there.
- Single Scoop: S$3.50
- Double Scoop: S$5.00
- Waffles: S$5.00
We recommend for you
Best homemade ice cream
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore