The Ramen House
Filed in best ramen |
October 23, 2020
Home is where there is no scrimping on ingredients and effort, and that is exactly what you get at The Ramen House. Each bowl of ramen features a delicious orchestra of flavours – broth made from meat and bones delicately boiled for 30 hours. Every strand of ramen noodle has the perfect spring to it – no soggy noodles here! The Ramen House takes pride in using only the freshest ingredients and never taking any shortcuts to concoct Japanese recipes that perfectly suit the Singaporean’s palate.
- 30-hour boiled broth: The Ramen House is dedicated to offering a hearty ramen experience. The 30-hour boiling process guarantees flavour-rich, milky, and smooth broth that deliciously complements the ramen noodles, meat, and vegetables. Their bestseller, Volcano Ramen (S$12.90), is offered in three levels of spiciness, perfect for ramen-lovers with daredevil tastebuds.
- A wide array of Japanese dishes: More than just ramen, The Ramen House offers a menu with one of the widest assortments of well-loved Japanese dishes in Singapore. Pair your ramen with a few of their bestsellers such as Torched Beef Sushi (S$10.90), Grilled Unagi (S$16.90), and Deep-fried Fish Skin with Salted Egg Yolk (S$9.90).
- Satisfy midnight cravings: Sometimes, you just can’t help but have a hankering for ramen at 12 midnight—no worries, The Ramen House is open ‘til 6am. Whether you are a night owl, often do overtime work, or enjoy the Singapore nightlife, a warm bowl of ramen is always easy to get by.
7 Best Ramen in Singapore (2023) for a Good Slurp up
SOUP BASES: The Ramen House offers soup bases to suit your cravings: special soyu chicken broth, beef broth, and pork broth.
PRE-ORDER: You can easily pre-order your ramen and other Japanese dishes by calling/texting their number or thru WhatsApp.
- Volcano Ramen – S$12.90 for pork; S$11.90 for chicken
- Vegetable Ramen in Special Soyu Chicken Broth – S$11.90
- Sashimi Set – S$18.80
- The Ramen House offers free island-wide delivery for orders S$80 and above.
- Fridays are the busiest, so make it a point to reserve a table ahead of time.
- Dine-in customers enjoy 1-for-1 beer all night long.
- Buses: 857, NR6, and 166 (Walk 2 mins from bus stop B07011)
- Nearest MRT station: Rochor MRT Station (DT13; walk 4 mins from Exit A)
We recommend for you
Eat & Drink
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore