Wedding Venue @ Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa
Filed in best wedding venues |
June 28, 2018
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, with the charming Glass Pavilion, is a nostalgic architecture surrounded by lush tropical gardens. The place is often chosen by bridal couples who love to drench their special event in the beauty of nature.
What people like
- Lovely and greenery tropical surroundings
- Tranquil ambience within Resort Sentosa
- Glass Pavilion, one of the most beautiful places to hold solemnisation
- Professional and efficient service
The 5 Best Wedding Venues in Singapore
- Grand Ballroom: It serves Western/Chinese banquet or buffet dinner and can accommodate up to 500 guests.
- Glass Pavilion: Also known as “Glass Chapel”, the air-conditioned pavilion with a nice waterfall-feature and an antique wedding bell. It can accommodate up to 40 seating guests or 50 standing guests.
AVERAGE PACKAGE PRICE: From $888 per table of 10 guests
RECOMMENDED WEDDING PLANNER: Joni Lim
HOW TO GET THERE
- Shuttle: Pickup at Exit D from HarbourFront MRT station
- Transportation within Sentosa: Complimentary ride on Sentosa bus, beach tram & Sentosa Express train
- Resort’s car park is available for those who drive
We recommend for you
Best wedding venues
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore