A & J Painting Service
Filed in best painting services in singapore |
January 05, 2021
Registered under the ACRA since 2007, A&J Painting Service is highly-regarded in the industry, with a long list of referrals and happy customers getting them to where they are today. A&J will handle any task – big or small, with the same amount of skill, detail, and professionalism.
What people like
- Highly experienced family business: The skilled handyman Alvin decided to create A&J Painting to provide exceptional paintwork to more people after getting encouragement from a variety of satisfied clients. Being in the industry for many years, he and his team of all Singaporean painters have tons of experience under their belt to take care of any of your painting needs.
- Daily update of task progress: It’s always reassuring to keep in-line with the task’s progress. A&J will give you detailed updates to make sure you are aware of the exact time frame to completion.
- Speedy and honest quotation: After a free site visit and advice to guide your decision, Alvin will immediately provide a fair price before beginning any task, depending on the job scope and your specific requirements.
- Not limited to painting: The professional painters also specialize in dismantling built-in furniture, floor polishing, parquet varnishing, and handyman work as needed by the client. Simply ask, and A&J will do their utmost to complete any task required.
The 10 Best House Painting Services in Singapore 2022
- Ceiling of 2 toilets: S$90 x 2= S$180
- Studio condo: S$480 – S$580
- HDB with 3 rooms: S$480 – S$680
- HDB with4 rooms: S$680 – S$780
- HDB with 5 rooms: S$880 – S$1080
- Condo less than 1100 sqft: S$880 – S$1280
- Condo between 1100-1380 sqft: S$1080 – S$1280
- Office, landed exterior and interior need on-site view and discuss for quote
ADDRESS: 190 Middle Road, #19-05 Fortune Centre, Singapore 188979
TELEPHONE: (65) 9382 1820
WEBSITE: ajpainting.com.sg | singaporehandyman.blogspot.com
We recommend for you
Best painting services in singapore
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore