Filed in best private counselors |
March 01, 2021
Cassandra Chiu is an accredited coach and psychotherapist helping people to turn their lives around. She offers online and in-person coaching and counseling in Singapore for busy, stressed, or overwhelmed individuals. She aims to help each customer find the much-needed balance and peace of mind that helps them improve productivity, strained relationships, and, ultimately, get back to a happy, healthy life.
- Excellent results after only one session: Nine out of ten clients found clarity and motivation after only one session, which takes 50% longer than a regular or follow-up session, helping clients find the balance they need as quickly as possible.
- Different therapy types are available for a personal, unique experience: Cassandra Chiu offers varied counseling services. For instance, she can combine cognitive behavioral therapy with family counseling and interpersonal counseling, depending on each person’s needs.
- Adopts a holistic approach to counseling: Cassandra Chiu believes that health and well-being are the results of numerous factors, including family, environment, work, and others. By adopting a holistic approach, she aims to combine all aspects and improve your quality of life.
- Executive coaching in a confidential environment: She provides counseling for executives and busy professionals. Cassandra offers individual sessions that fit your busy schedule either in the comfort of your home or office or at her counseling clinic.
5 Best Private Counselors in Singapore 2021: Confidential Counseling
PRICES & PACKAGES:
- The first individual consultation is $300 and takes 90 minutes
- Subsequent individual sessions are $200 per hour and take 60 minutes each
- Package of a total of six individual sessions for two months at $1,200
- Relationship/marital first session of 90 minutes is $400
- Subsequent relationship/marital sessions of 60 minutes are $250 per hour
- Marital/relationship package is $1,500 and includes six sessions
- Executive coaching is $400 for a 60-minute session
We recommend for you
Best private counselors
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore