Filed in best florists | June 28, 2018
Floral Magic has relocated to King George's Avenue, after years infusing Rangoon Road with the beauty and fragrance of fresh flowers from its shop. This family-owned business is facilitated by mother Lucy Siah and her daughter, Josephine Lau, who think simplicity and elegance are the best ways to imitate nature.
- Best florist for wedding flower arrangements and styling: From bridal bouquets, coronets and corsages to boutonnieres, all are exquisite. Floral Magic can also add magic to wedding entrances, venues, tables and chairs. Want to transform wedding venues into a botanical and lush garden or any themes you can think of? This amazing florist can make your dream come true.
- 9 different wedding bouquet categories with different spirit for the brides to choose from: GARDEN – natural and rustic like harvested from the backyard garden; SUNRISE – delightful as summer light; RAIR – pure with the dominating white; SOFTSHADES – romantic and sweet; MONOCHROME – simple and elegant; ELECTRIC – modern and different; CITRUS – joyful and fresh; AUTUMN – luxurious and noble with Burgundy shade; BOLD – brilliant with bright red.
- More than 50 flower varieties on offer: Myriad stunning designs and vast flower selection standout Floral Magic. You can stay safe with popular blooms like eustoma, hydrangea, rose, carnations, lily and gerberas or go adventurous with the exotic ones such as freesia, astrantia, king protea, ranunculus and ornithogalum. The premium David Austin roses, the flower king peopnies and the royal dahlia are some of the highlights in Floral Magic’s collection.
20 S’pore Florists with Cheap Flowers under S$50
- Everyday arrangements: Hand bouquets
- Wedding flowers: Bridal bouquets, coronets, corsages, and boutonnieres.
- Décor & styling: Canopy, centrepiece, pillars and church pews, and floral installation art.
- Delivery fee is at S$15 per item. It normally takes two days to process the item as an order is placed.
- Timing of delivery is from 10AM to 1PM, 2PM to 5PM, and 6PM to 8PM on a daily basis except on Sundays and Public Holidays.