Filed in best maid agencies in singapore |
February 27, 2023
Green Employment Pte Ltd (Licence No: 21C0720) is committed to providing house helper service that is anchored on love and compassion. The company believes that a nurturing bond between employers and employees is key to a long-lasting working relationship.
Green Employment is one of the few companies in the industry dedicated to its social responsibility by giving back to the families in Singapore and the communities in the home countries of their employees. So, if this is one of your considerations in a company that you engage with, then Green Employment is an excellent choice for you.
- Above and beyond service commitment: Green Employment Agency is manned by a team of professionals with many years of industry experience. They can also give advice and solutions to your employment needs.
- Careful screening and selection: All maids at Green Employment Agency undergo a strict screening process to ensure that they are reliable and trustworthy. They also undergo intensive training to provide qualified and skilled maids to Singapore families.
- Focus on competency and profile matching: No match between employers and employees is perfect but Green Employment aims to provide the best match for you through profile matching. Maids are provided according to the client’s needs and requirements.
- Transparent pricing and refund policy: The fee structure is clearly defined to avoid misunderstandings. A refund option is available if the working relationship does not work out.
- Professional & reliable one-stop employment services: Green Employment Agency also provides services for other employment needs such as nurses and caregivers.
10 Best Maid Agencies in Singapore 2023 for an Easy Helper Find
- Indonesia/ Myanmar/ Filipino Migrant Domestic Workers
- Foreign Workers
- Foreign Nurses/ Caregivers
- Candidate Sourcing/ Matching
- New / Transfer Helper
- Direct Hire Application
- Work Permit Application/ Renewal
- The Philippines/ Indonesia Embassy Processing
- Home Leave Application
- Repatriation Service
@ Toa Payoh
Address: Blk 116 Lorong 2 Toa Payoh, #01-152, Singapore 310116 (next to Braddel MRT)
Phone: (+65) 8126 9366 | (+65) 9649 6169 | (+65) 6530 3990
Address: 205 Hougang St 21, #03-12A Heartland Mall, Singapore 530205 (next to Kovan MRT)
Phone: (+65) 8908 9900 | (+65) 8030 9333 | (+65) 6463 9189
We recommend for you
Best maid agencies in singapore
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore