Psychotherapy Nicole Chew-Helbig
Filed in best private counselors | March 01, 2021
Nicole Chew-Helbig is a certified gestalt therapist based in Singapore. This type of therapy is an evidence-based method that empowers clients by finding answers to challenging personal matters using a relationship-based approach. Nicole Chew-Helbig obtained a Master’s in Psychotherapy Science in Vienna, Austria, and is currently doing psychotherapy research for her PhD at the Sigmund Freud University.
- Experience in working with migrants, expatriates, LGBTQ, and aged population: Nicole has an open attitude towards every individual due to her multi-cultural background. She adopts a culture- and religious-conscious approach in her counseling services.
- Relationship-focused counseling: Nicole has a relationship-focused approach to counseling, encouraging couples and families to attend sessions together. She believes that people are shaped by their connections with the environment and others in their life, which is the core tenet of gestalt therapy.
- Wellness workshops and self-enrichment: Psychotherapist offers a broader range of services compared to other clinics. Apart from online counseling, Nicole also organizes counseling services for businesses, personal development workshops, group counseling, and even mindful living and self-awareness.
5 Best Private Counselors in Singapore 2021: Confidential Counseling
- Relationship counseling
- Anxiety, depression, mood instability
- Addictions and compulsions
- Life transition
- Divorce and infidelity
- Sleep disorders
- Borderline personality
- Living with illness
- Chronic pain
- Mindful living
- Individual in-person therapy (50 minutes) at $190
- Individual online therapy (50 minutes) at $190
- Couples’ counseling (70 minutes) at $290
- Family or group counseling (90 minutes) at $380
Best private counselors
You may also like