Filed in best renovation contractors |
February 26, 2021
Reno Guys is one of the most trusted home renovation contractors in Singapore. The company has more than 30 years of managing top-notch home refurbishment services. The testimonials and awards that they collected are clear evidence of their services excellent track record.
- Customization possibilities like never before: Right after the contract is finalized, Reno Guys will provide you with a specified project manager. You can tailor the final service’s output as per your preferences.
- Transparent and competitive pricing: Reno Guys maintains high prices’ transparency. For every service, their website enlists charges’ details. The prices are GST included and there is no hidden cost.
- Highly experienced and skilled workforce: Reno Guys is reputed for taking on board only the qualified and highly trained staff. They also have strong internal systems for training and employees’ development.
- Manufactures exclusive home renovation products: Besides conventional residential makeover services, Reno Guys also produces special home restoration articles. This includes various space-saving cabinets at the top of the list.
The 5 Best Renovation Contractors in Singapore
- Home addition and renovation services
- Exclusive renovation products and cabinets
- Kitchen and bathroom renovation
- Bedroom and living room renovation
- Ceiling and partition renovation
- Flooring and tiling renovation
- Painting, carpentry and plumbing services
- 3-Room BTO package starts from $9,800
- 4-Room BTO package starts from $11,888
- 5-Room BTO package starts from $13,888
- Painting services starts from $800 for area lesser than 490 square feet
- Kitchen cabinets start from $130 per running foot
- Kitchen top granite starts from $120 per running foot
- Sink installation starts from $120
- Wardrobe installation starts from $220 per running foot
- Floor lamination services start from $3.30 per square foot
We recommend for you
Best renovation contractors
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore