The Counseling Paradigm
Filed in best marriage counseling services |
February 27, 2021
The Counseling Paradigm uses face-to-face therapy to provide family, individual, or youth sessions. Creating a private and safe environment, its professional therapists use emotional freedom techniques (“tapping”) to help clients with their mental well-being. This technique helps heal relationships, addictions, boost performance, and even reduce stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Emotional freedom techniques to eliminate energy blockages: The Counseling Paradigm uses the famous EFT, known as tapping, to clear unresolved emotional problems. EFT-certified practitioners conduct this process to clear negative feelings.
- Widely recognized experts: Counselors have been featured as professional experts in the Asian media, including the SimplyHer magazine, the New Paper, and the Cosmopolitan Magazine.
- Art therapy for self-awareness and self-esteem: The Counseling Paradigm specialists can use art therapy to help you with confusing emotions, thoughts, and behaviours. Individuals of all ages can join these sessions, leading to personal growth, better self-expression, and developed social skills.
The 5 Best Places for Marriage Counseling in Singapore
- Individual therapy
- Marriage/couple therapy
- Family counseling
- Art therapy for adults, children, and groups
- Individual therapy is $170 per session (60 minutes)
- Couple or family therapy is $200 per session (60 minutes)
- Packages of 4 sessions have a 10% discount
We recommend for you
Best marriage counseling services
You may also like
Frequently Asked Questions about Singapore